The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan accommodation - September 2014

Been to look at accommodations today. Seen Bowran House, Boatman's Court and Leighton Hall..
Looking to move with a friend from college and she likes Roeburn but I haven't been to see it.
My favourite is Leighton Hall and I was just wondering if anyone is/has stayed in Roeburn/Leighton before and what they think of it? :smile:
x x x
Reply 1
Original post by charl-xo
Been to look at accommodations today. Seen Bowran House, Boatman's Court and Leighton Hall..
Looking to move with a friend from college and she likes Roeburn but I haven't been to see it.
My favourite is Leighton Hall and I was just wondering if anyone is/has stayed in Roeburn/Leighton before and what they think of it? :smile:
x x x

Hi did you go and look at Liberty Court i have booked their for September i looked at the halls that you have mentioned but i wasn't that keen i suggest to look at LIberty Court they are really nice
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Leighton aren't university i don't think either they are private owned like Like Liberty Court
Reply 3
No I haven't looked at Liberty Court, I've booked my room for Leighton Hall but holding off paying my deposit for now so I can make sure that's what I want to do..
No it's private accommodation, I really liked how close it was to everything too😊

What courses have you both applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi i liked liberty court because it is on campus and it is 2 mins work to shop and library. The place when you look at it is really nice to and so are the people that showed me around. I suggest looking at all your options before signing anything at Leighton or any were else just so you know you have done the right thing.

i am doing law what are u doing?

i would look at liberty court though u will be suprised how nice it is i was i will admit because it was on campus i thought it would be like the uni halls but it aint its alot nicer
Reply 5
Ah I'm going to have a little look. So hard deciding off pictures though because I can't get back down until the end of the month!

Criminology and Sociology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone in FLAT 57 Block B in Leighton Hall?
Reply 7
Hi ,

I stayed in The warehouse last year and I am staying there this year too! great staff and really helpful. Accommodation is really top too so I would suggest giving them a call and going down for a look around.

:smile::smile:

Original post by charl-xo
x x x
I'm actually looking for someone to replace me in my room at Warehouse as I've decided to commute for final year after finding out my timetable is basically non-existant! Absolutely gutted to be giving it up but it makes no sense for me to stay when I could work more at home. The location is amazing, literally two minutes from the SU and there's a dishwasher too! (sad how excited I was about that) Message me if you're interested? You'd be saving my life!
My friend is in her third year now but stayed in roeburn hall for her first and she seemed to like it, you have your own en suite. Think she said she had a single bed but she had quite a big room. Tbh your lucky as to what you get as its first come first serve and I am in whitendale as a standard room. My first choice was IQ kopa.
I am looking to give someone my room in warehouse, its a lovely room i just want to live with my other half :frown: anyone intrested?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending