The Student Room Group
Reply 40
Kuz
Excuse you! I know tonnes about football...just because she comes on a starts chatting crap!

WHy are all the females chattin in invisible mode?
Reply 41
XTinaA
Err what about the players :rolleyes:

Hmm forgot about them, i guess they would be the medulla oblongata and other bits.
Reply 42
Adding to the women know nothing about football argument, I just told one Spurs lost, then she asked me why I was in such a bad mood. I think we have our conclusion.
Reply 43
Kuz
Excuse you! I know SH*T LOADS about football...just because she comes on a starts chatting crap!

how did i start chatting crap? i just sed that no1 whod posted on the thread so far was a girl...
4Ed

just remembering that game a few months back, where he deliberately half sliced his shot past the keeper... not many players in the world are capable of that!

Against Wolves, not even a month ago :tongue:
Reply 45
XTinaA
Against Wolves, not even a month ago :tongue:

my mistake......... my memory of the games fail me :redface:
Reply 46
4Ed
explain why arsenal always do well when bergkamp's on form then?

He and Ljungberg pretty much kept Arsenal's premiership run in alive two years ago, with the classic pass through the middle. ljungberg's not doing that anymore, but there's no coincidence that arsenal do well when bergkamp is on song. And on his day, he is the best passer in the world by far.

So true but you have to admitt that Bergkamps class of past is slowly ebbing away...his not the machine he once was...when I see him starting now I admitt I get uneasy!
Reply 47
Kuz
So true but you have to admitt that Bergkamps class of past is slowly ebbing away...his not the machine he once was...when I see him starting now I admitt I get uneasy!

When i see him now, i wonder how he is still amazing. His pace and fitness may not be up there anymore, but his intelligence with the ball has improved.
Reply 48
kokopops
how did i start chatting crap? i just sed that no1 whod posted on the thread so far was a girl...

Give us a chance luv! I've only just seen the thread! It really annoys me that you came on the thread just to say that Thierry Henrys fit...yeah...so! Then made a stereotypical comment that girls no nothing about the technical aspects of football just because you don't!
Reply 49
EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON,
EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTONON,
EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON
EV ER TON!

:tongue:
Reply 50
Tinykates
EV ER TON!

i thought you were a Charlton supporter? In particular a 'Scott Parker for England' phrase springs to mind :tongue: :wink:
Reply 51
Kuz
Give us a chance luv! I've only just seen the thread! It really annoys me that you came on the thread just to say that Thierry Henrys fit...yeah...so! Then made a stereotypical comment that girls no nothing about the technical aspects of football just because you don't!

how is saying some1s fit sayin i dont no sh** bout football? if ud read what i rote, ive sed that i no twice as much as a lot of guys ive met ...
Reply 52
mc_watson87
When i see him now, i wonder how he is still amazing. His pace and fitness may not be up there anymore, but his intelligence with the ball has improved.

Thats true also...tactically its all there but sometimes he trys to make cheques he can't cash! You get what I mean, his not past it yet, but the flair of yester year has certainley started to fade
Reply 53
piginapoke
Hmm poor choice of words there, you don't choose your team, you're born with it :smile:

Indeed it seems that way, my parents (mainly uncle actually) were always buyin me united tops and makin me where them, way be4 i knew wat the premiership was. ( Did it even exist then, i forget)
Reply 54
Tinykates
EV ER TON!

Now if you were male I'd tell you to go and fuck yourself. Unfortunately your not. Ah sod it, this is 21st century England. Actually it may get me banned... Okay, just pretend I said it. But remember it was said in jest. Even though I didn't actually say it.
Reply 55
4Ed
i thought you were a Charlton supporter? In particular a 'Scott Parker for England' phrase springs to mind :tongue: :wink:
that's me mum. evrton is me dad - i can't take sides :biggrin: i have an everton AND a charlton shirt :biggrin:
Reply 56
Zapsta
Now if you were male I'd tell you to go and fuck yourself. Unfortunately your not. Ah sod it, this is 21st century England. Actually it may get me banned... Okay, just pretend I said it. But remember it was said in jest. Even though I didn't actually say it.
tottenham supporter? :tongue:
Reply 57
piginapoke
He is very fit indeed. Have you seen how fast he can run? He's a bit ugly though :wink:

I don't think shje meant in that aspect, but yes he is fit in that sense, and no his no ugly, his a very good-looking man!
Reply 58
Tinykates
EV ER TON!

o no...see u got a RED girl here! lol...and to piginapoke, i no that u dont choose ur team, i was born a liverpool supporter and i'll stay a liverpool supporter!!
Reply 59
piginapoke
He is very fit indeed. Have you seen how fast he can run? He's a bit ugly though :wink:

Nice comment. (Of Zoolander quality)

Latest