The Student Room Group

OCR AS History British Foreign and Imperial Policy revision help!

So I'm studying the British Foreign and Imperial Policy 1865-1919 OCR AS history course, and am currently trying to revise it. I have the Goodlad book, which is very good for analysis and detailed reference, but I can't find any revision aids online or in book stores. I'm someone who needs clear, succinct notes to revise from, and the 'my revision notes' revision guides have really helped, but they don't seem to do one for this side of my course. Does anyone know of any alternative revision guides for the BFP part of my course? Thanks
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I've looked all over the internet for revision aid for this topic as well and it just mustn't be a popular enough choice for anything to be published. I've turned to summarising each factor onto one sheet of A4 (Protection of Trade, Balance of Power etc.). I take three events that can be used to support that factor and briefly note the key points of of it then bullet proof an analysis of the factor at the bottom of the sheet. Others suggest making a timeline of the events to fully appreciate their chronology - using different colours for the different prime ministerial periods.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending