The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

I got an offer to live at...

So, those who got unconditionals have been applying for, and receiving offers for accommodation on campus!

I thought maybe it would be good to have a thread to share where you will be staying and hopefully you'll meet some of your roommates!

Accommodation name, Flat Number, Room Number

(Example: Geddes, Flat 2/1/1, Room 13)

Hopefully, we can keep this going until the conditional folk get offers of accommodation as well!

So, where are you all staying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Beech court, flat 2/A, room 6
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
I've got an offer to live at Beech Court Flat 2/E room 41
Reply 3
I'm living in Willow Court, Flat 1/E room 26!
Reply 4
I'm staying in Beach Court 3/B. SO EXCITED
Anyone got any offers for ASH? Just got mine: 6/07W. Not sure which number is for the floor or room though, anyone know? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by CoryThomas17
Anyone got any offers for ASH? Just got mine: 6/07W. Not sure which number is for the floor or room though, anyone know? :smile:

You're on the West Side, 6th Floor, Room 7.

I was in 4/05E in my first year, halcyon days :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Anyone slumming it at Geddes yet? I'll be in room 4/3!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Anyone know if it's possible to change accommodation preferences if your quick enough? I only did my application yesterday.
Reply 9
Original post by Ryan2233
Anyone know if it's possible to change accommodation preferences if your quick enough? I only did my application yesterday.

Hi Ryan. Best give Stirling a wee phone tomorrow to change it on your application, if you can't edit it on the portal.
Original post by pm0128
You're on the West Side, 6th Floor, Room 7.

I was in 4/05E in my first year, halcyon days :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh how many floors are there!? I really want to stay in ASH, but I'm doing A Levels, so my results come out in mid August :frown: Do you think I'll still be able to get a place here?
Halcyon days? I love that album! But I'm sure that's not what you meant..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Alexander Court, Flat 12, Room 4

I am studying Environmental Geography.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Looks like we're going to be neighbours, then. I just got an offer to Alexander Court, Flat 12, Room 5
Reply 13
Original post by stephen_mcgarry
Ooh how many floors are there!? I really want to stay in ASH, but I'm doing A Levels, so my results come out in mid August :frown: Do you think I'll still be able to get a place here?
Halcyon days? I love that album! But I'm sure that's not what you meant..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Stephen, I stayed in ASH in my 1st year back in 2003/4 (God I feel old typing that!) and back then the East wing went from floor 3-9 (the top and bottom only had a handful of rooms on each floor though) and the West was roughly the same IIRC. Floor 5 was entry level.

The East were all en-suite back then and I believe the most recent refurb a few years back made majority of the West E/S too.

In 03' ASH had the ONLY en-suite rooms for undergrads and was in high demand but I guess now with the new developments it will be further down the pecking order.

:biggrin: I didn't mean the album no, it just means I look back at those days very fondly, 1st year at Stirling was the best year of my life :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Alexander Court, Flat 12, Room 4

I am studying Environmental Geography.

Finally found somebody else doing the same course as me, yay!
Reply 15
Original post by januu
Looks like we're going to be neighbours, then. I just got an offer to Alexander Court, Flat 12, Room 5

Hello Januu thanks for letting me know, it's good to meet people on here your going to be studying or living with before you start. I look forward to meeting you then, what course are you studying?

Original post by laurenmw
Finally found somebody else doing the same course as me, yay!

Hi Lauren, yeah I think there is a few people on here that are doing environmental geography maybe we should make a group so we can meet and talk to each other. Are you looking forward to starting then?
Reply 16
Hello Januu thanks for letting me know, it's good to meet people on here your going to be studying or living with before you start. I look forward to meeting you then, what course are you studying?

Hey Ryan! I'll be studying Psychology. :smile:
MOD NOTE

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop you all a little message telling you to be careful when posting your full term-time address on TSR. Remember this is a public forum that anyone can view, and it's perhaps not the best idea to post your full address (i.e. room and flat numbers) on the forum. If you no longer wish to have your post in this thread, you can click on "Edit" and delete it yourself, or report it and one of the mods can remove it. It's up to you guys, but keep this in mind.

Congratulations to all of you on going to Stirling! :smile:

Cheers,
Ecosse
Original post by Ecosse_14
MOD NOTE

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop you all a little message telling you to be careful when posting your full term-time address on TSR. Remember this is a public forum that anyone can view, and it's perhaps not the best idea to post your full address (i.e. room and flat numbers) on the forum. If you no longer wish to have your post in this thread, you can click on "Edit" and delete it yourself, or report it and one of the mods can remove it. It's up to you guys, but keep this in mind.

Congratulations to all of you on going to Stirling! :smile:

Cheers,
Ecosse

Hi can I ask do you currently attend Stirling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stephen_mcgarry
Hi can I ask do you currently attend Stirling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't, sorry :no:

Quick Reply

Latest