The Student Room Group

Worst exam board

What is the worst exam board?

Also which one's better out of OCR and AQA in terms of specification and exam questions.

(btw i wrote "AQA are" into google and the first two suggestions that came up didn't exactly favour them)
AQA are the best: easiest to understand, nice questions and a lot of room between boundaries.
Edexcel are easier: multiple choice questions and nice time period, but boundaries are often ridiculously high.
OCR are shambolic: papers are hard to understand, boundaries are unfair, and they made mistakes with my coursework,
Reply 2
OCR, was always having to get exams remarked because they were GRADES wrong.
CCEA for chemistry hands down. They can't even keep up with their own mark scheme and books.
CIE is the worst.
OCR is a shambles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess Physics for AQA is the easiest...
no way not the easiest, Edexcel in terms of questions is easiest for Physics. Chemistry AQA is easiest though
AQA all the way!
I always had problems with OCR, especially at Science GCSE
Reply 9
OCR's a bitch! At GCSE, I remember getting a B in English Lit coursework. At A Level, we had to switch to OCR. Even with the same amount of effort and dedication I put in, I got a D :angry: my teacher even predicted me an A in it so I was very confused, but then again, everyone's coursework grade got messed up by many grades. For A2, to get an A, you need 39/40 -_-

Quick Reply

Latest