The Student Room Group

20s To Do List

Basically, I'm going to be 20 in August and I realised the other day my life has become a bit repetitive and boring, and I'm still young. So I want to make a to do list for my 20s, and I have a few things, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me to add?
Reply 1
Experiment with the same sex then post details in here.

I'll watch this thread with anticipation.
Learn a language
Make a song

I dunno really OP, do something that caters to your tastes. While you're young you're free of the responsibility of family, so just go and do what you want.
Reply 3
Original post by Leftee
Experiment with the same sex then post details in here.

I'll watch this thread with anticipation.

Ha should have expected something like that really...
Reply 4
Make a million dollars
Go skydiving :cool:
Do a bungee jump. Go white water rafting. Learn an instrument. Go to some festivals. Get a piercing.
Reply 7
Visit every continent
Approach a member of the opposite sex
Achieve excellence in one area/win something prestigious
Reply 8
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Do a bungee jump. Go white water rafting. Learn an instrument. Go to some festivals. Get a piercing.

That's what 15-18 year olds do muppet
Original post by RedArrow
That's what 15-18 year olds do muppet

I still do all of those things :dontknow:
Reply 10
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I still do all of those things :dontknow:

Master of Muppets
Original post by Changing Skies
-Get married
-Have children
-Do well in my degree
-Hopefully do a PhD

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on being so eager to talk about yourself that you didn't even read the OP.
Original post by Amy_C_94
Basically, I'm going to be 20 in August and I realised the other day my life has become a bit repetitive and boring, and I'm still young. So I want to make a to do list for my 20s, and I have a few things, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me to add?

Go traveling? Visit Aus and NZ. Do the Disney International program (it's great). Volunteer?
Original post by Meyrin
Congratulations on being so eager to talk about yourself that you didn't even read the OP.

Wasn't eager to talk about myself, I actually did read it :sad: it was accidental.

Quick Reply

Latest