The Student Room Group

Year 13: Ask me anything

So I decided to do a thread where you can ask me anything related to studying.

I'm in year 13 so whilst I don't have the most and best experience or advice to give you yet, I have had my fair share of experience of the education that those younger than me are likely to experience over your coming years.

I hope to create a new thread titled 'Finished college: ask me anything' or something like that. By then I should be able to give a better picture of what its like..

Anyway, for now, I think this is a start. So please feel free to ask me or others anything related to studing, particularly if you are apprehensive about college/sixth form, A-Levels, how to study effectively. thinking about university, good study habits, education in general etc...I will do my best to share with you some of my advice and tips. Please feel free to private message me too..

Other year 13's please join in the discussion so we can make this even more fruitful and helpful.

Ask away..!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Finishing year 11 please give me advice on how to study effectively, what some good study habits are etc :smile: basically what are the things you wish you knew before starting year 12?! :smile: thanks
Original post by JLeyla
Finishing year 11 please give me advice on how to study effectively, what some good study habits are etc :smile: basically what are the things you wish you knew before starting year 12?! :smile: thanks

Consistent revision schedule. Set targets of learning things, instead of sitting down staring blankly at a book for 3 hours. Start studying/revising from the get go for them garunteed A grades. Make friends who are dedicated to studying.

Quick Reply

Latest