The Student Room Group

which girl is prettier

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ApeMob
Don't know either of them I'm afraid.

Now you do :tongue:

One's a korean actress and the other is a victoria secrets model.

Who would you say is better looking based on the pictures though?
Reply 21
Original post by sunshine97
Now you do :tongue:

One's a korean actress and the other is a victoria secrets model.

Who would you say is better looking based on the pictures though?

So apples and oranges. But I find Asian very exotic. Not just because I have Asian ancestry :laugh:
Reply 22
The second one has more classical beauty and looks like she could put up a good verbal conversation. The first one looks too immature and childish as looks like she relies on a lot of people, rather than being independent and I'm not into multi racial girls.
Reply 23
Id take the second but they both pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Gondur
The second one has more classical beauty and looks like she could put up a good verbal conversation. The first one looks too immature and childish as looks like she relies on a lot of people, rather than being independent and I'm not into multi racial girls.

lol you got all that from a few pictures :laugh:

ok fair enough
Reply 25
Second. Not a fan of the innocent look.
Park is cuter.

But Karlie is more attractive, she has a more defined face and that's my thing.
If you were asking which girl is sexier or seems more fun, then I would say the second one.

But the first one is definitely the 'prettier' one.
Karlie providing she grows her hair out.
Reply 29
Really not into oriental chicks at all so the second one
Reply 30
Both beautiful, but I'd say Karlie Kloss has a more striking look :smile:
Park is obviously prettier partly because i have a thing for Asian, Arab and oriental girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
The first one is 2.5/10. Even with all the makeup and photo editing, you can still tell she's a right munter underneath, no amount of makeup can hide that. Eeww.

The second one is a solid 4.5/10. Again, tons of makeup and way too much photo editing, but still looks pretty bad, I'm in a generous mood so I gave her a solid 4.5.

I can't believe these women are being considered as pretty. The standard has fallen so, so low.
(edited 10 years ago)
Park shin hye looks very sweet and pretty in the first two but in the red carpet picture she looks very different. Also, Karlie Kloss has a great personality and she's pretty (not stunning) in a very European, almost elfin way so Karlie Kloss. Her appearance is also very different to many models whereas Park looks like a lot of pretty oriental celebrities-and that's not a racist comment.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Second one. The chinese girl is fine but too generic like all chinese girls, no variation in hair color or texture, eye color etc.
Reply 35
krazee names ladies !!

i prefer the second one ... she is more Rubenesque.
Second one for moi. I don't find the first one overly pretty tbh.
Reply 37
Looks like most people are going for karlie kloss
Reply 38
Original post by Stinkum
The first one is 2.5/10. Even with all the makeup and photo editing, you can still tell she's a right munter underneath, no amount of makeup can hide that. Eeww.

The second one is a solid 4.5/10. Again, tons of makeup and way too much photo editing, but still looks pretty bad, I'm in a generous mood so I gave her a solid 4.5.

I can't believe these women are being considered as pretty. The standard has fallen so, so low.

That's quite harsh :s-smilie:
Reply 39
Neither are all that good looking but both are average in terms of looks though the 2nd one is better presented.

Quick Reply

Latest