The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met Freshers 2014

So I have just been looking on here and seen there isn't a dedicated thread yet for people who have firmed their offer.

So, post on here what course you will be doing, what campus and where you plan to live.

It is a great way to get to know people. I am a current Met Fresher so if you need any questions answered fire away.
---
Connect to Cardiff Met here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hey! I've just accepted my offer to study at Cardiff met. Im going to be doing the health sciences foundation. Is anyone else doing this in september?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
I will be studying Human Nutrition and dietetics at Llandaff and I will be living at home as I am a mature student with children
I've also just accepted my offer, I'll be doing the Social Scienes Foundation! Anyone know anything about Freshers?
I haven't heard anything. When would we find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be studying Marketing Management and also applied for Liberty House as my first choice for accommodation!
Reply 6
Hi, I'm going to be studying Msc Applied sports psych at Cardiff Met starting September 2014. I think, it's the Llandaff campus that we're on. Wanted to know how to go about looking for accommodation. I'd love if someone could point me in the right direction about where to start the search :smile:
Original post by Freya.k
Hi, I'm going to be studying Msc Applied sports psych at Cardiff Met starting September 2014. I think, it's the Llandaff campus that we're on. Wanted to know how to go about looking for accommodation. I'd love if someone could point me in the right direction about where to start the search :smile:

There's some information on this page in the form of a PDF file.

http://www3.uwic.ac.uk/English/AboutUs/Facilities/accommodation/Pages/HowdoI-apply.aspx

"Post Graduate students should be aware that Halls are primarily occupied by first year students and that Halls may not be conducive to a Post Graduate workload. We do not have dedicated Post Graduate Halls."
Reply 8
Hi, I'll be studying Bsc Biomedical Sciences. As for accommodation I'm going to stay at the Plas Gwyn, near Llandalf Campus
Hi, I'll be studying Bsc Strength and Conditioning, Rehabilitation and Sports Massage and applied to Cyncoed campus for my accommodation.
Original post by rmlb
Hi, I'll be studying Bsc Biomedical Sciences. As for accommodation I'm going to stay at the Plas Gwyn, near Llandalf Campus

Accepted an offer for BSc Biomedical Science also.

Plas Gwyn is my priority as well, looked the best when i visited on the open day.
Reply 11
Hi any one joining MBA this October at cardiffmet?
Reply 12
Hey :smile:

Accepted Cardiff Met as my firm conditional to study BSc Healthcare Science in 2014 (used to be called Applied Biomedical Sciences)

Living off campus in Roath
Reply 13
Accepted Cardiff Met as my firm conditional, starting foundation for Hospitality this septtember! Ive decided to stay in Plas Gwyn halls since they're close to the Llandaff campus. Anyone else doing this course? :smile:
I'll be studying International Tourism and events starting September :biggrin: I'll be living in Plas Gywn :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be studying a BA (Hons) international tourism management Living on plas gwyn campus.😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I can't find anybody doing the same course as me in September, getting a bit worried now.... BA (Hons) Artist: Designer Maker? :smile:
Original post by ginnie.s.r
Hey, I can't find anybody doing the same course as me in September, getting a bit worried now.... BA (Hons) Artist: Designer Maker? :smile:

hi, I'm not doing the exact same course, but I am doing illustration in september :smile: I can't find anyone doing my course either!
I've accepted an offer for Speech and Language Therapy starting in September and it's on the Llandaff campus!
Can't seem to find anyone else who's on the same course at the moment though!
I'm starting Dental Tech in September - haven't found anyone else on the course yet either! .. Looking forward to it though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending