The Student Room Group

National Insurance number?

Would the job centre be able to give me this there and then or would I have to wait another week or so? because I downloaded the form from the government website that you've got to send off to get it written back to you but it'll be three weeks tomorrow without hearing back and I don't know how much longer it'll be.
Original post by JD95
Would the job centre be able to give me this there and then or would I have to wait another week or so? because I downloaded the form from the government website that you've got to send off to get it written back to you but it'll be three weeks tomorrow without hearing back and I don't know how much longer it'll be.

I dont think they will be able to give it you there and then.
But it might be worth going to see them about the form you sent off but havent heard back from and seeing if they can help in any way.
Reply 2
Original post by JD95

No you won't have to wait. Phone them up and ask them for it, but be warned, they will put you through a LOT of security questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending