I'd be ok with 5A*s 5As
I'd be happy with 7A*s 3As
I'd be over the moon with 10A*s

What about everyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Several A*s I don't know I am a bit lost atm
Several A*s I don't know I am a bit lost at the moment
It's never a good idea to make threads like this on TSR, it makes all the people who want an ego boost come out (and it makes me feel stupid :colonhash:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I don't want any Bs. I'm at risk of getting a B in English Langauge.
My coursework is 71/80but I always do badly on the exam getting a B overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
10A*'s or you've done poorly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
What about you Alpha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Top lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by nurav11
idk based on what these unis r saying for medicine applications, i need 9A*s 2As minimum

Follow your dreams and you will succeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by majmuh24
It's never a good idea to make threads like this on TSR, it makes all the people who want an ego boost come out (and it makes me feel stupid :colonhash:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

This really.
Reply 10
Original post by Arieisit

Posted from TSR Mobile

I strieve to acknowledge the fact that I the best implying the fact that I got 13A*'s and 1A.

Also so the consequences face the peers downgrading your self esteem just like 'a puppet on a lonely string'
Reply 11
I don't want an ego boost I just telling people what I want to expect with my GCSE and I'm intrigued as to what others want to get out of the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by BCMFM16
Follow your dreams and you will succeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by BCMFM16
I don't want an ego boost I just telling people what I want to expect with my GCSE and I'm intrigued as to what others want to get out of the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't say you do, but a lot of people that post on these type of threads are the kind of people that do (I can think of one guy who definitely is :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by majmuh24
I didn't say you do, but a lot of people that post on these type of threads are the kind of people that do (I can think of one guy who definitely is :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is indeed! I was talking about someone else though :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by JAIYEKO
I strieve to acknowledge the fact that I the best implying the fact that I got 13A*'s and 1A.

Also so the consequences face the peers downgrading your self esteem just like 'a puppet on a lonely string'

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by BCMFM16

Posted from TSR Mobile

'GCSE' isn't a course. I strive to acknowledge the fact how you'll get 1 'A' grade
Reply 18
It is a tense time. My sister was so scared to open her results that she gave them to my mum to open. Because my mum was disappointed with her results she said she doesn't want to come to my results day. :-( I have to take the bus by myself instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by JAIYEKO
'GCSE' isn't a course. I strive to acknowledge the fact how you'll get 1 'A' grade

It is a course. Since most people develop in mental ability during it. That's why we refer studies at universities as courses as you are going to move on after it like GCSEs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest