The Student Room Group

When did you lose your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Just curious :smile:
15 ... not proud of it.
14.. We had been together for a year and are still together today (I am 18 now) so I don't regret it
Reply 202
Any girl that is 20 and hasn't, is usually lying, they tell every guy that.

One of my buddys lost his when he was 11, with a girl who had just turned 12. I kid you not!!!
15. Looking back I wasn't ready.
Original post by Silvan Elf
Well, I'm 20 and I still haven't. I am not a liar.

Get out there, you need a good dose of the D! :biggrin:
Original post by ILovePancakes
Still waiting..

but youre so piff T-T
Reply 207
Since I was a rather fetching pubescent lad, I found that one of my brothers elder friends was attracted to me (he was nineteen) and wanted to orally service me (and for me to reciprocate which I did) when I was thirteen. So I'd say that amounts to a loss of virginity. I must say he was expert. It's one of my fondest (not to say erotic) memories.
Original post by Hippokrates
16 to my boyfriend who was 19/20, worries me why so many people regret their first times.

I guess because many people feel peer pressured in to it? And because for guys, there's an expectation to lose it early?
15 with my first girlfriend. I remember lots of awkward fumbling before a very unfulfilling bit of sex. Don't regret my first time at all but looking back it was pretty cringeworthy / inbetweeners - esque.
Reply 211
16 to my 20 year old boyfriend, but I am happy to say that 6 years later I am married to him and I have only ever had sex with one person :smile:

In hindsight, it was probably a bit too young tbh ...
Reply 212
Still Haven't

I'm 21
(edited 10 years ago)
I haven't.

I'm 21 years old.
Reply 214
Original post by kittykatxoxo
I haven't.

I'm 21 years old.

That a rare thing i see nowadays not many girls i've talked to are still virgins
I'm 18 and gay and I haven't technically lost it yet, I know no other gay people and if I was that interested in sex I would've resorted to grindr by now :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
That a rare thing i see nowadays not many girls i've talked to are still virgins

I guess it depends on the kind of girls you know. At university a lot of girls I know are not virgins. At home, some of my friends are not virgins, but some of my friends are because of their religious beliefs. It is not that uncommon.
Reply 217
Original post by kittykatxoxo
I guess it depends on the kind of girls you know. At university a lot of girls I know are not virgins. At home, some of my friends are not virgins, but some of my friends are because of their religious beliefs. It is not that uncommon.

I've only met 4 girls through my 3 years at uni who were virgins, unfortunately none of em were interested in me oh well :tongue: my reasons for still being a virgin, i want to loose it to someone i care about (which will most likely be my eventual gf)
On the 21/07/2016
Just before my 15th birthday. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending