The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton Adult nursing

Hi, do any have interview at Uni Northampton on 3.5.2014? Or any had one already for intake sep 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Hey , I have mine on the 28/4 getting nervous now but I'm sure all will be fine. I don't think we'll be waiting long for replies then as all unis have to have made a decision by the 8/5 if i'm right in thinking?
Northampton
Visit website
My interview is on the 1st of May and I'm terrified!
Reply 3
Hey, can u let me know what the interview was like as I'm slightly terrified :/ I have mine on the 3rd (Saturday) xx
Reply 4
Hi how was the interview and what type of this did the ask etc? Did u have to take an article and explain the contents etc? I'm so scared I have mine Saturday n don't feel prepared at all :/ Natalie x
Original post by Natti86
Hi how was the interview and what type of this did the ask etc? Did u have to take an article and explain the contents etc? I'm so scared I have mine Saturday n don't feel prepared at all :/ Natalie x

Hey I had my interview on the 28/4 (LAST MONDAY) and i was panicking but it was fine don't worry about it! Yes take the article and know why you want to be a nurse and you'll be fine! I'm waiting on the news ! Fingers crossed it's good news. Has anyone been interviewed recently and heard back yet?
Reply 6
Did they take the article off you and ask you to explain what's it about? Also did you have to do any problem solving skills? So scary! How many questions did they ask you and who's in the interview? Is it you, another person being interviewed and two interviewees? Finger crossed for you Hun I heard they have to make a choice by the 8th so whether that correct I'm not sure xx
Original post by Natti86
Hey, can u let me know what the interview was like as I'm slightly terrified :/ I have mine on the 3rd (Saturday) xx

Really sorry I missed your question! How did you get on?
Original post by meganhollin1989
Hey I had my interview on the 28/4 (LAST MONDAY) and i was panicking but it was fine don't worry about it! Yes take the article and know why you want to be a nurse and you'll be fine! I'm waiting on the news ! Fingers crossed it's good news. Has anyone been interviewed recently and heard back yet?

I heard back yesterday at like 7am. They have to answer everybody by the 8th
Reply 9
Hi, I feel it went well :smile: fingers crossed! Just awaiting reply. Did u get offered a place? X Natalie x
Original post by Natti86
Hi, I feel it went well :smile: fingers crossed! Just awaiting reply. Did u get offered a place? X Natalie x

They said at the interview that it would probably be Tuesday that they got back to me because of the bank holiday but I got my offer yesterday morning
Reply 11
Yea they said Tuesday to me also, that's wonderful news Hun congratulations :biggrin: xx
Hi Natti86 :smile:
Do you know anything from Northampton Uni? I had my interview 01/05 and they said wait till Tuesday. So nervous...:smile:
Reply 13
Hello, nothing yet Hun :/ I'm stressing myself out and keep checking my emails lol. Fingers crossed for you :smile: xx
Thanx Natti86 :smile:
I have no idea what to think. No news is sometimes good news, but in this situation...don't know...uuuuu:frown:
Reply 15
That's what I'm feeling too 😥!! X
Good Luck to all of you waiting to hear back.. I waited over 2 months to heard back from Beds Uni...
Reply 17
So nerve racking lol x
Original post by Natti86
So nerve racking lol x

Are you looking to start Sept or March?
Reply 19
Yeah hopefully 😬 are you? Xx

Quick Reply