The Student Room Group

Possible Less Revision for AQA AS/A2 History?

Hi,
I'm doing USA 1890-1945 and British loss of colonies and I just realized that since we get given 6 questions in the exam and we only have to answer two sections (4 questions) we can afford to miss out a third of revision. Since I have realized in the third section of the USA paper only asks questions about the new deal and WW2.

Have any AS students thought of doing this and have any A2 students already done it? If so was it ok?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
Original post by Dilan97
Hi,
I'm doing USA 1890-1945 and British loss of colonies and I just realized that since we get given 6 questions in the exam and we only have to answer two sections (4 questions) we can afford to miss out a third of revision. Since I have realized in the third section of the USA paper only asks questions about the new deal and WW2.

Have any AS students thought of doing this and have any A2 students already done it? If so was it ok?

I'm thinking of doing that as well for unit 1 but can't really do that for unit 2 because you don't know what topic is going to come up for the source question.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by joey4live
I'm thinking of doing that as well for unit 1 but can't really do that for unit 2 because you don't know what topic is going to come up for the source question.

This approach definitely works for unit 1. It was basically what I did ,even managed to predict the questions that came up. Still have a brief understanding of the whole unit though

Quick Reply

Latest