The Student Room Group

Something like Gossip Girl

I am sure like a lot of other people I fell completely in love with Gossip Girl.
Now that I am done with that I need something new. It's been a while since I finished, and I can't find any show that gives me that same feel good as gossip girl.
Any of you have any tips? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katharinakri
I am sure like a lot of other people I fell completely in love with Gossip Girl.
Now that I am done with that I need something new. It's been a while since I finished, and I can't find any show that gives me that same feel good as gossip girl.
Any of you have any tips? :biggrin:

The Carrie Diaries..... but nothing amounts to GG :frown:, I still miss Chuck and Blair
I miss Gossip girl! :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by SloaneRanger
The Carrie Diaries..... but nothing amounts to GG :frown:, I still miss Chuck and Blair

Original post by itssimplyme
I miss Gossip girl! :frown:

Same and same! I have tried watching the carrie diaries actually, but it just didn't click with me... Wondering about starting to watch veronica mars again. Because it's the dynamic in the cast and the writing that I love about gossip girl, and they have the same elements in veronica mars
Same and same! I have tried watching the carrie diaries actually, but it just didn't click with me... Wondering about starting to watch veronica mars again. Because it's the dynamic in the cast and the writing that I love about gossip girl, and they have the same elements in veronica mars

You could also try watching 90210, Pretty little liars, One Tree Hill or The O.C :smile:

We need a new distraction, Im going to look into veronica mars though:biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by itssimplyme
You could also try watching 90210, Pretty little liars, One Tree Hill or The O.C :smile:

Original post by SloaneRanger
We need a new distraction, Im going to look into veronica mars though:biggrin:

Already watched PLL and one tree hill, but will look into the rest!
Watch VM though, it's really good. A bit different, but good.
90210, Pretty Little Liars,Teen Wolf,The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Supernatural good shows.

Like my name haha :grouphugs: :sexface:
I don't normally like all the teen-girl based dramas and rom com based tv programmes but Teen Wolf is amazing! I love Dylan O'Brien and the storyline got me hooked within a few episodes.
Reply 9
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
I don't normally like all the teen-girl based dramas and rom com based tv programmes but Teen Wolf is amazing! I love Dylan O'Brien and the storyline got me hooked within a few episodes.

Teen Wolf is really good. Star Crossed is pretty good too.

I miss Gossip Girl :frown:

Original post by alow
Teen Wolf is really good. Star Crossed is pretty good too.

I miss Gossip Girl :frown:

I think I'll start watching Switched At Birth. I quite liked Dance Academy because it was realistic about life as a teen despite not being at a dance school. I occasionally watch the Big Bang Theory and catch up episodes of the old How I Met Your Mother but who doesn't?
Reply 11
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
I think I'll start watching Switched At Birth. I quite liked Dance Academy because it was realistic about life as a teen despite not being at a dance school. I occasionally watch the Big Bang Theory and catch up episodes of the old How I Met Your Mother but who doesn't?

Switched at Birth is great :smile:

If you can stand the awful clothes and hairstyles then Roswell is brilliant.

I can't believe HIMYM is actually over... it was on for so long that it just never felt real that it was going to end, until it did :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by alow
Switched at Birth is great :smile:

If you can stand the awful clothes and hairstyles then Roswell is brilliant.

I can't believe HIMYM is actually over... it was on for so long that it just never felt real that it was going to end, until it did :frown:

I know, and the finale was so dreadful!!!!
Reply 13
I know, and the finale was so dreadful!!!!

It was just really urealistic :frown:

There was no need to kill the mother.
Reply 14
Everyone misses Gossip Girl :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Chuck Bass, even Europeans must know what that means.

:frown:. Bring back Chuck Bass.
Reply 16
Original post by Arieisit
Everyone misses Gossip Girl :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

[scroll]:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:[/scroll]
Reply 17
I've just realised that I've read a few of the Gossip Girl books but never watched the TV show :P Might give it go as it must be one of the few American teen dramas I haven't seen.
Reply 18
Original post by alow

[scroll]:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:[/scroll]

:frown:. Who was your favourite character? I looove Blair :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Arieisit
:frown:. Who was your favourite character? I looove Blair :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely Chuck. Blair was my #2 favourite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending