The Student Room Group

Something like Gossip Girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stephanieuwa
Tbh, nothing can fill the void that is GG, but The Vampire Diaries is a very good replacement!

Really?

Its the Damon man pain diaries now :mad:. Good first 3 seasons and then the writers went and lost the plot.
Original post by elpistolero7
Teen Wolf is fantastic :biggrin:.

Haha there I was thinking that Teen Wolf and Gossip Girl had all girl fan bases! Clearly I was wrong judging by the number of guys on this thread:tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Haha there I was thinking that Teen Wolf and Gossip Girl had all girl fan bases! Clearly I was wrong judging by the number of guys on this thread:tongue:

Gossip Girl transcends gender. It's just that good.
Really?

Its the Damon man pain diaries now :mad:. Good first 3 seasons and then the writers went and lost the plot.

Yeah all my friends are complaining about that. And apparently Revenge has also gone all complicated too. I swear that happens to every series after the first few seasons.
Reply 44
Yeah all my friends are complaining about that. And apparently Revenge has also gone all complicated too. I swear that happens to every series after the first few seasons.

Nothing will ever do it as bad as Lost.
I liked Gossip girl.
Revenge, Once Upon a time and Pretty Little Liars are good shows.
Original post by alow
Nothing will ever do it as bad as Lost.
Reply 46
Original post by majmuh24
Don't even mention that, the ending to Lost was horrible :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was terrible :frown: the show just got way to weird.

Original post by keromedic
I liked Gossip girl.
Revenge, Once Upon a time and Pretty Little Liars are good shows.

Gossp Girl was amazing :love:
Original post by alow
It was terrible :frown: the show just got way to weird.

Gossp Girl was amazing :love:

Do you think It girl would have been a good TV show?
Original post by Arieisit
:frown:. Who was your favourite character? I looove Blair :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Serena was just unbelievably pretty I didn't watch it much but it must be said the books remind me a little of Made In Chelsea but that's just because they are also rich and spoilt
Reply 49
Original post by keromedic
Do you think It girl would have been a good TV show?

Probably, yeah.
Reply 50
Serena was just unbelievably pretty I didn't watch it much but it must be said the books remind me a little of Made In Chelsea but that's just because they are also rich and spoilt

She is! I've never used the adjective stunning on anybody besides her. I'm literally stunned by her beauty and none can compare :colondollar: IMO of course.

I don't really like reading books :tongue:
Original post by Arieisit
She is! I've never used the adjective stunning on anybody besides her. I'm literally stunned by her beauty and none can compare :colondollar: IMO of course.

I don't really like reading books :tongue:

She is the stereotype of Western beauty and I think she's prettier than Cara Delevigne by a mile. Uusally I would only call someone stunning or striking if they are unusually pretty like Lily Collins but wow
I don't normally like all the teen-girl based dramas and rom com based tv programmes but Teen Wolf is amazing! I love Dylan O'Brien and the storyline got me hooked within a few episodes.

Omg, yes. Teen Wolf is brilliant, Dylan O'Brien is reason enough to watch it.
You could try Sex and the City or The O.C. :smile:
Really?

Ahaha, 'the Damon man pain diaries' is the perfect way to describe it, it's gotten even worse since the Originals left :frown:
Reply 54
Original post by blackwid0w
Ahaha, 'the Damon man pain diaries' is the perfect way to describe it, it's gotten even worse since the Originals left :frown:

On the upside, The Originals is an awesome show :tongue:
Reply 55
I loved Gossip Girl, finished watching it a year ago and still have't found something else to watch to replace it.

90210 is good and very similar but I watched it before GG.
Reply 56
Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, 90210, Dance Academy, The Carrie Diaries, One Tree Hill, The Fosters, Switched at Birth etc...
Reply 57
I just started watching it, think I'm up to episode 8 or something and I'm addicted!

I love Serena but I don't dig Blair too much as she's so stereotypical.

Chuck Bass is so slimy, not too fond on him since he was taking advantage of Jenny in the first episode. It definitely seemed like a potential rape scene :mute:
Original post by corax
I just started watching it, think I'm up to episode 8 or something and I'm addicted!

I love Serena but I don't dig Blair too much as she's so stereotypical.

Chuck Bass is so slimy, not too fond on him since he was taking advantage of Jenny in the first episode. It definitely seemed like a potential rape scene :mute:

I won't ruin it for you, but your going to learn to love hearing...

"Im chuck bass":cool:
Reply 59
Original post by SloaneRanger
I won't ruin it for you, but your going to learn to love hearing...

"Im chuck bass":cool:

Aha oh my I've already heard it enough times already :laugh:

I've just ruined who gossip girl is for myself, I just couldn't resist knowing :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest