The Student Room Group

fast GCSEs or scottish equivalent

Hey,
im planning to join the royal marines and since i need 5 gcses 2 of which must be english and maths (which i dont have) i want to know the fastest way to get them without the whole year long course since i can just study it in a few weeks and sit an exam.

any help would be great i dont mind if its a long way to wherever the test is as long as its just that instead of having to do the online year long course.
btw im 19 and ideally anywhere in edinburgh or so would be great but england is fine.

thanks
Original post by Gabranth95
Hey,
im planning to join the royal marines and since i need 5 gcses 2 of which must be english and maths (which i dont have) i want to know the fastest way to get them without the whole year long course since i can just study it in a few weeks and sit an exam.

any help would be great i dont mind if its a long way to wherever the test is as long as its just that instead of having to do the online year long course.
btw im 19 and ideally anywhere in edinburgh or so would be great but england is fine.

thanks

Unfortunately, there's no short cut to getting GCSEs. The only thing you can do is look for colleges or schools that would accept you onto their courses. Some colleges let you join the course near the end, but that's very rare. Re: Scottish equivalents: you'd be looking for Standard Grades/National 5/Intermediate 2.

Quick Reply

Latest