The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Has anyone started at UAL Camberwell from second year (Graphic Design)

Hey everyone,

I'm currently living in Syd, Australia originally from Manchester. I'm currently completing my first year of my BA In Visual Communication (Graphic Design) and am looking into moving to London and hopefully studying at Camberwell.

I'm just wanting to know if anyone has started from a second or third year of the course after having completed the first year at another university. What is the process like? Portfolio interview, credit points etc?

I also have questions regarding, whether I am still eligible to apply for the September 14' intake? And whether I will be able to apply as a domestic student, seeing as I have my passport, but am not currently living in the country. I have emailed Camberwell with these questions, but figured it cant hurt to get advice from anyone on here.

Anyway, any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated. For people currently completing the course, how are you finding it? Pros and cons?

Also, I was looking into Chelsea, CSM and Camberwell. I feel like from my research Camberwell is the better option, but any opinions on it would be sweet.

Sorry for all the questions, its a big decision for me to make this move, want to make sure its the right one.

Cheers, Kieran

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending