The Student Room Group

Psychology help

How can I revise psychology?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Heatherjones77
How can I revise psychology?

Hey,

Are there any particular aspects of your revision that you're finding difficult?

Have you seen the revision guide yet? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4168-revision-help-tips-and-advice It's pretty useful and might help you out. :smile:
Just moved this into the Psychology forum for you, you might get some more responses here. :smile:
Reply 3
the way i find useful is to rewrite all my notes in bullet point form and then highlight the key words. then i type them up on my laptop. this helps me cause it means i actively read over them all 3 times. also it is important to do practice questions, perhaps try to do one past paper per week, i do one at the end of the week as it rounds things off nicely.
i also know that some people find it good to write the studies and their evaluation points up as flash cards, so you have the description on one side and the evaluation on the other.
others use mind maps for sections in a topic or for one big study or to summarize a whole topic.
but what i would say it it is important to practice questions so definitely do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending