The Student Room Group

Can't remember what the degree was called

Right, well. I am posting on here because have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find out what this degree I am interested in is called.
I applied for Medicine this year and have received an offer, but was thinking of options I have if I do not meet my offer.
I remember reading on a course, similar to forensic science and anatomy as you learn a lot of human biology. Some parts of it resemble archaeology as you can study the bones of ancient bodies and then figure out evolutionary differences in genes. Anyone know what I am talking about???
Something to do with anthropology?
Definitely sounds like (biological) anthropology.
Reply 3
Probably forensic anthropology?
Reply 4
Original post by Tinuviel
Right, well. I am posting on here because have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find out what this degree I am interested in is called.
I applied for Medicine this year and have received an offer, but was thinking of options I have if I do not meet my offer.
I remember reading on a course, similar to forensic science and anatomy as you learn a lot of human biology. Some parts of it resemble archaeology as you can study the bones of ancient bodies and then figure out evolutionary differences in genes. Anyone know what I am talking about???

Arch&Anth [Archeology & Anthropology] ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending