The Student Room Group

National Youth Theatre

I've been accepted into the NYT summer course this year but I know nothing about what the course entails and I know no-one else who is going.Does anyone have somepointers about what to do and expect?
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Original post by VaticanCameo27
I've been accepted into the NYT summer course this year but I know nothing about what the course entails and I know no-one else who is going.Does anyone have somepointers about what to do and expect?

Hey, me too! Which course are you on, the two week course or Epic Stages?
Reply 3
Original post by katetheplate64

Hey! I got in as well. I'm doing the two week summer course.
Reply 4
Original post by katetheplate64

I'm doing the 2 week summer course - which one are you doing? It's going to be really exciting either way :smile:
I'm doing the 2 week summer course - which one are you doing? It's going to be really exciting either way :smile:

I'm on the Epic Stages 6 week course, don't mind the fee as the course looks incredible! Very excited, can't believe I actually got in.
Reply 6

Awesome! The junior or senior course?
Reply 7

I'm doing the Juniors. XD
Reply 8
Original post by hantheslow
I'm doing the Juniors. XD

Same :smile: Are you staying in accomodation? Sorry for the questions, just a bit nervous about not knowing people :tongue:
Reply 9
Same :smile: Are you staying in accomodation? Sorry for the questions, just a bit nervous about not knowing people :tongue:

No. Don't worry. it's fine. And yes I am. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending