The Student Room Group

Boyfriend obsessed with his penis - this can't be normal?

This is very serious and I'm looking for advice. Here it goes again, sorry for the long post:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years now. Our relationship has always been great apart from a little incident that happened about a year ago.

We had an argument with my boyfriend and I said something really mean to him.. His penis is about 6 inches (I know its above average) and I told him that it was small as we were arguing.

He's always good at comebacks etc. but this time he just went quiet, his eyes went red and he was just staring at a wall not saying a thing. I left his house and went home and tried contacting him later but he just wouldn't talk to me for about a week. I told him I was sorry but he just said it doesnt matter.

He wouldn't have sex with me for 3 weeks I think and just seemed so miserable. We finally restarted having sex and he was able to stay hard, but he just would never orgasm. This went on for a few months, I felt so sad for him because he didn't seem to enjoy it anymore.

Then he went and bought some kind of a penis extender and started reading some weird forums with loads of other guys stretching their penises and hanging weights off them to make them longer. I've read its actually normal and that a lot of guys do these so called "PE exercices" but what my boyfriend does just can't be normal?

He keeps his stretching device on for about 6 hours every day and doesn't go to any lectures because you can see it through his jeans. Then he spends about an hour each doing different stretches on it and the rest of the time he just reads these forums. I looked at his history and found some sites where people were injecting growth hormone and other drugs into their penises - I'm not sure if he does this too, I hope not!

His penis is now 7.8 inches long according to his "penis diary" and it's already hurting me when we have sex. He just grabs me from the hair and says "Oh, I thought it was too small". Also he has marked for his goal 10 inches. (WTF?)

He's already so proud of it all the time and he ALWAYS only wears a t-shirt inside the house. He refers to his penis as "him" and talks to him like a baby, he says things such as "who's a big boy?? who's a big boy??" and fondles it - it's really weird :s

This can't be normal or healthy anymore??
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no... that is definitely a beyond weird reaction.........
unfortunately I cannot offer any advice beyond talking to him.. and perhaps getting a psych before he injects it with something dodgy and it falls off.
Reply 2
you seriously need to ditch this weirdo and advise he seeks professional help :s
(edited 10 years ago)
It's not normal you do need to talk to him about it and getting him help before he does something incredibly stupid and then he has no penis
Reply 4
He lost his head it seems
Nope, not normal at all. Hanging weights off your penis sounds incredibly dangerous, he should seek help.
Not normal at all, but you really are to blame here as well. You shouldn't come out with comments like that, even during arguments, because everyone knows how sensitive people get over those sort of remarks.
have you actually apologised to him? its probably what you should do as he's doing all of that because of what you said...
half way through having sex ask him "is it in?"
Reply 9
Seriously not normal. And also not good for him, especially if he's injecting loads of stuff into it like you said he might be.
sounds like he has gotten pretty obsessed. i would personally advise not staying with anyone who gets aggressive if you bring up the subject that they hurt you in a time thats meant to be enjoyable. i know that wasnt your question so sorry but look out for yourself too
Erm this is really strange! You need to do something about this!!! Try to make him understand what it normal or get some professional help because this sounds really serious. :eek:
He needs to see a professional, this isn't normal.
Reply 13
Insult a guy about his penis size.

Its problem.
You never mentioned you apologising about your comments and telling him you didn't mean it etc, have you?
relax man all guys hang dumbbells of their balls. just this guys taking it a little more serious
Reply 16
threaten to chop it off if he keeps on using the extender or comments about it...tell him to choose between his dear penis and you
Original post by MissDavies
Nope, not normal at all. Hanging weights off your penis sounds incredibly dangerous, he should seek help.

But its okay to put weights vaginas isnt it?
lmao you're a horrible girlfriend. Hopefully he leaves you and finds a nice girl :rolleyes:

lol if he ends up getting depressed and ODing on something because you said he has a small dick . just lol

He's also a weirdo btw. Both of you are bad
(edited 10 years ago)
I giggled like a Catholic school girl.

Op, he needs help.

Latest

Trending

Trending