The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

GMS Bowder Court 2014/15

Hi guys.

As there are threads for JoFo and Beaumont but none for GMS Bowder Court, I thought I'd start one. I'm in II Floor 01 room 12. I'll be studying MEng. Anyone out there also in Bowder Court?

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, I'm the same block as you, but 2nd floor :smile:
I'm studying history and politics
Is the whole building self-catered do you know?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, yes whole building is self-catered :smile:
I think there are 6 blocks with 3 floors each, and 6 bedrooms per floor. With a shared kitchen and living room.
Have you seen any pictures? Looks great xD
Is it far from where you live? I live in South Derbyshire, so not too far for me.
I think it looks so nice, I'm really glad I got in :smile: The location is so nice, like really near the botanic gardens and stuff
Although I got my second room choice which means I have to pay more :frown:
I'm from Northern Ireland so it's pretty far, which is kind of a pain for getting over with all my stuff but I'm pretty excited to get away :smile:
I've got really excited now after getting accommodation sorted
Do you know anyone else going to Leicester, I think I'm the only one in my school and I'm kinda worried about that, but at the same time I probably wouldn't talk to them much if they did come
Reply 4
Same, I love the campus, really nice compared to some other uni's. Personally I went straight for Bowder Court after seeing the massive kitchens xD
I know a couple of people that were thinking of Leicester but I'm not sure whether they've actually confirmed it as their 1st or back up choice. Not sure I'd see them much anyway though :P
Dang, Northern Ireland to Leicester, that really is quite a way. To be honest I wish Leicester was slightly further from home, but I guess I'll make do :smile:
Original post by Spenser1995
Hi guys.

As there are threads for JoFo and Beaumont but none for GMS Bowder Court, I thought I'd start one. I'm in II Floor 01 room 12. I'll be studying MEng. Anyone out there also in Bowder Court?

Hi Spenser,

I think we are flatties. I just got an offer for Bowder Court Block II Floor 01 Room 10!

Matt
Reply 6
Yeah, looks like it! What are you studying?
History, yourself ? Do you want to message me your facebook?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Mechanical Engineering. My facebooks: here, it's kinda new xD. Btw have you been watching Secret Life of Students?
Reply 9
Hey guys! I'm in GMS Bowder court block II floor 1 (can't remember my room number!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Wait sorry I just checked I'm block II floor 2!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi there \o where are you from and what are you going to study?
Reply 12
Hiya, I'm from Birmingham and will be studying psychology :smile: yourself ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Derby here, doing Mechanical Engineering
Reply 14
Hey guys, found out today that I'm in Bowder Court Block AA Flr 01 Room 08, so I guess I'll be seeing some of you real soon ;D
Reply 15
heyy, I'm in Bowder Court Block FF Flr 02, anyone else? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Bowder court GG flr 02
Reply 17
Bowder court block EE floor 1 anyone? :smile:
Im in Bowder Court BB Floor 2. Anybody in my block or studying law? Hardly found anyone yet!
I'm in Bowder court block ff floor 2, is anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending