The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

brighton feb 2015 intake

Has anyone else just been offered a place on the adult nursing degree starting Feb 2015?

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting adult nursing at Brighton in February 2015 :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I am!
Do any of you know what you're doing about accommodation? can we still live in halls even though we are starting in Feb or will we have to get private accom? x
Hi Sara!
From what I've found out there aren't any halls left, we have to find private shared accomodation :/ but there is loads in brighton luckily! Are you on falmer campus? Xx
Im starting in feb at eastbourne campus, anyone else?
Reply 5
Hey Aimee.
I called brighton accommodation today and they said that they normally reserve halls for nursing students but it isn't guaranteed and we need to call them back in jan to put through an application if there are any places left. I really wanted to go halls because i'd prefer it over sharing accommodation with people we haven't met yet but oh well :frown:
Yeah i'm on the falmer campus, are you?! xx
Yes im on falmer :smile:) I really want to meet some poeple befoee moving in with them haha, I hope we get halls because then we dont have to pay seperate bills xx
Reply 7
Yeah exactly, how old are you? And have u applied for your loan or bursary yet? X
Im 18 hbu? No I haven't yet I've been at work all week but next time I get a chance I will haha, have you? Xx
Reply 9
I'm 18 too! And I haven't either I wasn't sure if we're suppose to do it now or in November when we get the pack? Xx
Whereabouts do you live x
Im just going to do it as quick as possible, I live in Birmingham hbu? Xx
Hello, I'm new to TSR. I have also applied to the University of Brighton to do Adult nursing, at Falmer. I would like to stay in halls, so will deffo apply in Jan.

Do either of you know what's going to happen with Fresher's week? Are we invited, despite starting uni later than most courses?

Thanks. :smile::smile:
I live in croydon, south london! Sounds good, I'm gonna do it too then hahah xx
Hey Rebecca, I have no idea! I hope so? Let us know if you find out!
I dont think we can go to freshers :frown: add me on fb 'Aimee Louise Parsonage' xx
Hey I'm starting Adult Nursing in February 2015 at the Falmer campus :smile: Is there a Facebook page? xx
I cant find one but they may make one soon xx
Reply 18
Hi Everyone,
I start in feb too on the Falmer campus, am really excited but nervous too as I am 36! We cant apply for our bursary until beginning of october as they are only doing sept starters at mo. Really hope they start a FB group soon as would be nice to get to know each other a bit before we start xx
So we can't do student finance yet? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest