The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham halls - 1 semester only

Hey guys! I will be an exchange student in the Universty of Nottingham during the academic course 2014/ 2015 but I will only be staying for 1 semester. Do you know whether there are any restrictions regarding minimum stay in the halls which are in University Park?
Help from people who are already there will be much appreciated as well as any experience from exchange students.
Reply 1
No one?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You're probably better off asking the Accommodation Office. There must be arrangements for overseas students, after all.
Reply 3
Original post by Yoga
Hey guys! I will be an exchange student in the Universty of Nottingham during the academic course 2014/ 2015 but I will only be staying for 1 semester. Do you know whether there are any restrictions regarding minimum stay in the halls which are in University Park?
Help from people who are already there will be much appreciated as well as any experience from exchange students.

I'll be doing my Erasmus in the UoN on the first semester. According to the uni's website we're guaranteed a room in one of their halls for one semester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending