The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Who's starting in September?

Hey, I'm going to be studying criminology, criminal justice & law here in September. I'll be staying in the en-suite Accomadation in halls. Just thought it'd be cool to see where other people are staying and what they're studying :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I'll be starting at Wolves to study computer science in September. I'll be living at home as I only live 20 minutes away 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I should be starting in September, studying Early Primary Education at the Walsall Campus.
I hopefully will be. Psychology and counselling and living ensuite at city campus. :smile:
Hopefully i'll be studying Forensic Science and Criminology. I've accepted my accommodation offer for En-suite at City Campus :smile:
Reply 5
Hopefully I will. Healthcare science. Anyone else doing healthcare science?
Reply 6
Hey! :smile: I'm hopefully going to be doing 'childhood and family studies & social policy'. :smile: I'll be staying at the city campus!
Reply 7
Original post by HollyG123
Hey! :smile: I'm hopefully going to be doing 'childhood and family studies & social policy'. :smile: I'll be staying at the city campus!

Sounds awesome, what type of accommodation have you gone for? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by VickyC1996
Hopefully i'll be studying Forensic Science and Criminology. I've accepted my accommodation offer for En-suite at City Campus :smile:

Hey, I love forensic science :tongue: might see you around the accomadation then :smile:
I'm starting again at the same uni I was at last time - it's going to be weird starting freshers week in a house and not halls this time with people I already know from last time - most of the fun about freshers week is the fact that you don't know anyone and you can kinda start fresh and meet new people etc but oh well
Reply 10
Hey, i should be starting in September too. I'll also be studying Early Primary Education
Reply 11
I'm starting in September and doing psychology and criminal behaviour but staying in the cheapest accommodation on city campus unfortunately
Reply 12
I'm starting social policy, criminal justice and criminology. Look forward to starting I have previously studied at the uni so if anyone has any questions let me know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by HollyG123

hey, l am doing the same, see you around
Good luck to All of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm doing psychology and stopping in en-suite at the city campus :smile:
Reply 16
I've accepted an offer in city en suite and gone to be studying Family and Community studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LF96
I've accepted an offer in city en suite and gone to be studying Family and Community studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds good! I'm so excited to start
Reply 18
Original post by tiamaximen
sounds good! I'm so excited to start

Yeh same cant wait for Freshers tho 🍺🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LF96
Yeh same cant wait for Freshers tho 🍺🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh me neither 💃any idea when it starts? I have a strong suspicion my birthday is during freshers so I'm hoping I make friends by then haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending