The Student Room Group

Easy A in History GCSE?

My history exam is in about 5 weeks, tried revising medicine y'day and gave up! Does anyone have any tips for how to revise for the medicine through time topic? I keep getting confused with the timeline of it all😣
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
I think its easy to get a A - looking back at it now.
I got a B in my coursework, 1 off a A which was a good boost to go into my exam with.
On my 1st paper i was 1 off a A :frown:.
But in my second got a D! Because i didn't focus on technique for paper 2.

Make sure you look at technique just as much as knowledge and you'll definitely get a A.

Good Luck
Reply 3
Original post by SanjayGill
I think its easy to get a A - looking back at it now.
I got a B in my coursework, 1 off a A which was a good boost to go into my exam with.
On my 1st paper i was 1 off a A :frown:.
But in my second got a D! Because i didn't focus on technique for paper 2.

Make sure you look at technique just as much as knowledge and you'll definitely get a A.

Good Luck

Thanks! Yeah it's the one I'm most nervous about I only scrape an A in everything test so,sometimes b or c so hope it's an easyish paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending