The Student Room Group

how CAN I TRANSFER FROM NOTTINGHAM PHARMACY 3RD YEAR TO ANOTHER PHARMACY SCHOOL-help

who will accept my request i have tried lsop and they said they changed their policy and i have asked bristol and preston they said you have to start from year 1.
Anyone know any schools who will take me into third year i seriously dont want to go back to nottingham after this gap year.
Reply 1
You cannot transfer into the third year of any degree in the UK at all. It can't happen; deal with the university you chose to go to or start again from year one somewhere else.
Reply 2
Please - the capitals stop it!

You need to contact everywhere you are considering and ask them.
Reply 3
im sure this can be done because i have read past tsr posts of people doing it it is just hard to get it and i thought i would make an updated thread regarding this :smile:
Reply 4
What university in Bristol offers MPharm?
Reply 5
Please if anyone knows I also want to know about this
Reply 6
Original post by gry543
who will accept my request i have tried lsop and they said they changed their policy and i have asked bristol and preston they said you have to start from year 1.
Anyone know any schools who will take me into third year i seriously dont want to go back to nottingham after this gap year.

Why don't you want to go back x
Reply 7
Original post by Chloesmith9
Why don't you want to go back x

Personal issues and also because I want to change
Reply 8
Original post by ders
Personal issues and also because I want to change

Email and phone possible unis asking them if it's possible for you to transfer x
Reply 9
Original post by Chloesmith9
Email and phone possible unis asking them if it's possible for you to transfer x

I have asked a few and they say you have to start from year 1 or no but I have heard people who have done this e.g ucl have just changed their policy last year I think emailing is a better policy as they Can just be grumpy and give a generic answer
Reply 10
I don't mind going to any pharmacy school tbh in the end there isn't much difference
Reply 11
Anyone done this
Reply 12
Noone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending