The Student Room Group

Sfe questions, please help!

Firstly i hope everyone is having a good Easter break!.... Now onto my problem! Basically i have been scouring the web for the answers and no luck..so i now try here! (1) On my Payment Timetable it says i receive my loan and grant on the 21st of April, and online via Sfe website it says approved for 17th of April. So which do i believe? (2) previously they have been paid early..is this normal / likely to occur again? If you haven't noticed i am completely skint, and have been for some time... I am now worrying how much longer i will need to wait? Thanks all!😉
Original post by brunel oli
Firstly i hope everyone is having a good Easter break!.... Now onto my problem! Basically i have been scouring the web for the answers and no luck..so i now try here! (1) On my Payment Timetable it says i receive my loan and grant on the 21st of April, and online via Sfe website it says approved for 17th of April. So which do i believe? (2) previously they have been paid early..is this normal / likely to occur again? If you haven't noticed i am completely skint, and have been for some time... I am now worrying how much longer i will need to wait? Thanks all!������

Go by your payment timetable that is on your online account. That will be the most accurate one.
Reply 2
Thanks, so the online date is Thursday. So is there any chance it appearing earlier? *not there today*
Original post by brunel oli
Thanks, so the online date is Thursday. So is there any chance it appearing earlier? *not there today*

No unfortunately it will be in on Thursday :frown:

You'r lucky as it usually goes in on a Monday... but as it's Bank Holiday that's why you're getting it early, yay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending