The Student Room Group

Your first drunken experience!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
TSR should have a party for you alcohol virgins

I've had loads of alcohol.

Just never been drunk.
Reply 41
I think the first time I got drunk was when I was 15 at a friend's New Year's Eve gathering. She had loads of bottles of pre-mixed drinks and we basically drank them all.

Not much happened except us falling over a lot and running around the streets when it struck midnight.. Idek.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
If you mean the first experience where I was heavily drunk (one to remember).

16 years old.

House party at my mates' with like 20 others. Had shots, alot of jack daniels coke mixers and blacked out and woke up on the landing (upstairs) with my friend, also a girl who was gone completely too. I managed to vomit in the toilet before I was on the floor according to one of my mates who didnt drink too much! Crazy night and we all went to the local cafe (yes, the four of us that slept overnight) to have a full English fry up.

I started drinking ciders at the age of 14 lol but nothing like blacking out lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Robbie242
Out of the two people you could possibly pick you had to choose the two that probably don't bode well with me IRL. I guess I could have some maths banter with Keromedic... quite a dead party, that's why you don't have parties for certain groups of peoples, nobody wants to attend a party full of alcohol virgins

True I suppose , the older you get though it becomes less relevant the type of person you are .

It just depends on your personality , if you know how to let go and be sociable etc

You just wait till u get to warwick mate , the late ones are always the maddest

Original post by keromedic
I've had loads of alcohol.

Just never been drunk.

Oh right , you know being drunk doesn't really mean being smashed right ?

Maybe you just have high inbuilt tolerance or
My friend had a party because she had moved house. I mixed lots of different drinks. I got drunk very quickly.

I kissed a bunch of girls. :colondollar:

Since then, my friends think I'm either a closeted lesbian or bisexual. I'm not too sure myself.
I've never got drunk, I went to my friends 18th the other week and I could feel the effects of the two massive glasses of coke I drank first (I was massively hyper) than after the vodka and lemonade I drank afterwards which had virtually no effect...
Reply 46
I had my first drunken experience at a house party when I was 15. My friend broke into his grandparents alcohol cupboard and shared all of the spirits out- consequently, I ended up getting drunk off of gin (wtf I know) within the hour. My night ended with me getting 'intimate' with a girl on the kitchen side with everyone watching us :colondollar: all in all it was a pretty good night!
Reply 47
Worst / most drunken experiences anyone?

Mine involved being kicked out of Gatecrasher in Birmingham, then being kicked out of my student flat after a bit of a ruckus and punching a security guard in the process, my friends thought this was all very funny, can't say the same for my old flatmates :/. I have since sorted things out with security though, great guy!
Reply 48
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Why so ?

I'm sure you have more friends on here then IRL , wouldn't you like to meet them one day ?

You probably already have for all I know

She does and will :yep: But they're not all "alcohol virgins" :lol:
First drunken experience... I was probably about 15 at a party. Can't really remember it, but nothing that interesting happened.
Started drinking more when I started uni. One night we got very drunk when pre-drinking, my friend and I were probably too drunk to go out, went to the SU, drank more, she got kicked out and I had to take her home. Don't even remember the walk home, just getting back to our flat and throwing up/generally feeling horrendous. Lovely :rolleyes:
Reply 50
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
Good to know there is someone else who first got drunk when they were 16. My friends at college thought it was strange that my first time drunk was so "late".

Anyway, we went for a "party" (although it was only like 6 or 7 people) at my friend Rachel's house. Had a few beers and felt a bit buzzed but once we started on the vodka I started to get properly drunk. After a couple of hours there we got kicked out by her dad who I remember apologising to us! "I'm really sorry guys, I would let youse stay if we didn't have such ******* neighbours who complain constantly".

Eventually we headed back into town where I pulled this girl I liked and got in a fight before catching the midnight bus home.

I miss those good times.

What a laid back dad :biggrin: my mum would have probably attacked you with a broom stick.

Original post by Robbie242
Out of the two people you could possibly pick you had to choose the two that probably don't bode well with me IRL. I guess I could have some maths banter with Keromedic... quite a dead party, that's why you don't have parties for certain groups of peoples, nobody wants to attend a party full of alcohol virgins

I agree, what's made the drunken times so awesome is not the drink, it's the people you are with.

Original post by joeymr
I had my first drunken experience at a house party when I was 15. My friend broke into his grandparents alcohol cupboard and shared all of the spirits out- consequently, I ended up getting drunk off of gin (wtf I know) within the hour. My night ended with me getting 'intimate' with a girl on the kitchen side with everyone watching us :colondollar: all in all it was a pretty good night!

Lol how your first experience was with gin. Were you just drinking them straight? I can never understand how people can drink spirits straight the taste of most of them is horrendous.
(edited 10 years ago)
Someone passed out.

I took my clothes off

I teabagged them and put my balls in their mouth.

And that was when I didn't shave.
First night of uni, prior to which I'd never drank. I can't remember any of the night and couldn't tell you what I drank. I ended up in A&E.

I've learnt my lesson and now I never drink more than 2 cans of lager before going out and two vodka cranberrys when out because that hangover isn't something I have a desire to repeat. I'd never felt so ill!
Reply 53
Original post by Tom78
Worst / most drunken experiences anyone?

Mine involved being kicked out of Gatecrasher in Birmingham, then being kicked out of my student flat after a bit of a ruckus and punching a security guard in the process, my friends thought this was all very funny, can't say the same for my old flatmates :/. I have since sorted things out with security though, great guy!

My personal awful experience would be puking all over a friends bathroom on NYE like 2 years ago, only time I've ever puked from drinking though, certainly learned my limits. :lol:

Worst night overall would be going out clubbing with a friend, she was absolutely obliterated, I went to the bathroom and left her on a club couch, she fell asleep, I came back and she'd puked everywhere, we were asked to leave lol. But she'd lost her iPhone so I had to spend like an hour searching the club because she refused to leave. Never found it obviously :lol:
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
Someone passed out.

I took my clothes off

I teabagged them and put my balls in their mouth.

And that was when I didn't shave.

I lol'd
Reply 55
Original post by battycatlady
First night of uni, prior to which I'd never drank. I can't remember any of the night and couldn't tell you what I drank. I ended up in A&E.

I've learnt my lesson and now I never drink more than 2 cans of lager before going out and two vodka cranberrys when out because that hangover isn't something I have a desire to repeat. I'd never felt so ill!

Hmm you should have got some practice in before you went. I can imagine freshers being a pretty awful time to test out your limits, saying that I had flu for about the first three weeks of uni and puked after two beers on my first night, great first impression hey!
Original post by Precious Illusions
She does and will :yep: But they're not all "alcohol virgins" :lol:

I'm sure your not PI , I must say , its quite sweet how you and your crew look out for each other so .
At a reception party for a wedding just before I started uni. I was fine until the sister in law of the friend whom I was going with pulled me drunkenly into her room and offered me some champagne. :tongue: Which was very nice of her but not great for my liver in the long run. I started getting very dizzy and ended up somehow traipsing around the grounds outside hugging trees and saying that I was going to marry one of them.. I seem to get on very well with inanimate objects when I'm drunk. Either way I ended up feeling very ill and even more sorry for myself lying the wrong way in bed.
Liam is this you mate?
Reply 59
Original post by Precious Illusions
My personal awful experience would be puking all over a friends bathroom on NYE like 2 years ago, only time I've ever puked from drinking though, certainly learned my limits. :lol:

Worst night overall would be going out clubbing with a friend, she was absolutely obliterated, I went to the bathroom and left her on a club couch, she fell asleep, I came back and she'd puked everywhere, we were asked to leave lol. But she'd lost her iPhone so I had to spend like an hour searching the club because she refused to leave. Never found it obviously :lol:

Ouch I had a friend who was absolutely slaughtered every night for about the first month of uni , I feel bad but it was funny pulling her out of ditches etc. I don't think I'm ever quite that bad haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending