The Student Room Group

History GCSE SOURCE questions

Anyone know how to answer the big essay type questions on the EDEXCEL GCSE history paper? Open to AS/A2 historians and everyone else ' (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
ah i did the exdecel Gcse and GCE paper ( so like as and a2 ) you need to cross reference the sources and never use them on their own! also mention the author of the source and how this may influence the view on the source!

I am sure you'll be fine just use the sources and work out arguments with that and then find other bits to help you! to impress examiners you will have to back this up with own knowledge to solidify your argument!

Best of luck
Reply 2
Original post by danni182
ah i did the exdecel Gcse and GCE paper ( so like as and a2 ) you need to cross reference the sources and never use them on their own! also mention the author of the source and how this may influence the view on the source!

I am sure you'll be fine just use the sources and work out arguments with that and then find other bits to help you! to impress examiners you will have to back this up with own knowledge to solidify your argument!

Best of luck

Cheers (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending