The Student Room Group

Confused about subjects

So I want to do a law degree in uni and I can currently studying law, psychology, biology and English literature and language but I know I'm gonna fail biology and English so I have a back up plan to do applied science or business what do you think I should do and which course would be better to do if I want to do a law degree!!!
Reply 1
Depends what law degree you want to do but... psychology is good for Criminology which is a specific type of law you can do which my friend did at Leeds (joint honors of Law with criminology I think it was), I would also say economics is good as well, history is useful as well especially if you do British history (especially if it is politics), maybe geography or RPE, my Sixth form offers what is called government and politics... does your school teach something similar like politics or government studies.
(edited 10 years ago)
If you have an interest in business I'd recommend taking it, it's not strenuously difficult. And you could find that you wish to pursue a career in commercial or corporate law!
But in all honesty your best bet is to revise like mad and try not to fail English especially if you want to do Law because essentially you'll be using the same skills!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest