The Student Room Group

Biology; Revision docs/pdfs/websites

Hello,

I am going to be sitting a GCSE in biology soon. And I was wondering apart from exam style questions and revision guides. Do you recommend any websites or documents or files which you can give me to download so that I can boost my revision in biology GCSE. The exam board I am with is AQA, and triple science.

I'd be really appreciative, if anyone can help me!

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
check out mygcsescience, his videos are fantastic and helped secure a lot of ideas for me (AQA double) :smile:
Original post by phoebe17
check out mygcsescience, his videos are fantastic and helped secure a lot of ideas for me (AQA double) :smile:

Thanks! I'll have a look what's the website called or is he a you tuber? Thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by science_geeks
Thanks! I'll have a look what's the website called or is he a you tuber? Thanks! :smile:

I think it's just mygcsescience.com; I've just remembered he was really great for moles and other chemistry equations so definitely worth checking him out for that if they're an issue for you.
Original post by phoebe17
I think it's just mygcsescience.com; I've just remembered he was really great for moles and other chemistry equations so definitely worth checking him out for that if they're an issue for you.

Thanks! I'll have :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending