The Student Room Group

Health Professions Foundation Year 2014 - Huddersfield Uni

Just wondering who else is doing the foundation course this year? What route are you taking?

Doing OPD myself. Can't wait, just accepted my offer this morning! Hope I find some of you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by HerMooness

Congratulations on the offer i've been accepted too for the physiotherapy route :smile:
Reply 3
Ah brilliant. Congrats too!! Have you booked your accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm looking at it right now actually i'm thinking i want to book private accomm right off the bat to save me some money
how about yourself? I am a little shocked there's no one else responding on this thread it's a pretty popular course
Reply 6
Original post by HealthoverWealth
how about yourself? I am a little shocked there's no one else responding on this thread it's a pretty popular course

I'm booked in at Aspley hall now, hoping to keep it simple while I find my feet. Were you the one that sent me a message about private flats....the message that I can't find to respond to?! Pretty new to TSR so losing things quite easily!!

Just finding one person on the same course is a bonus!! :wink: lol!
Reply 7
I interviews for the adult nursing branch, on first April, still not heard! Getting rather annoyed as others have been offered places the day after, pretty crappy to leave it til after Easter holidays!
Reply 8
Original post by Vixmar
I interviews for the adult nursing branch, on first April, still not heard! Getting rather annoyed as others have been offered places the day after, pretty crappy to leave it til after Easter holidays!

That's not great. :/ I got my offer a week later. I was expecting to hear many weeks after like the other unis (months in the case of teeside!). Really hope you hear from them soon!! I think UCAS gives them till the 8th May to make a decision, fair enough but it drags it out something awful! :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Well done on your offer the competition was very tight apparently! I was told probably within the week at iterviews so had my hopes up lol what will be will be I suppose :smile:
Reply 10
Aye it will, just let's hope for the best! Let me know how you get on. :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many weeks is this course btw?
Reply 12
I'm not sure tbh, I can't find it anywhere either. I thinks it's around 30 odd but don't quote me on that. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Just firmed my offer for the adult nursing route, so excited :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Ryan221

Woohoo! 144 days till the course starts!! :biggrin: I'm not that excited really........xD xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Ryan221

I finally got got my offer today :smile: over the moon!!! Just have to get my gcse grade c now lol x
Reply 16
Original post by Vixmar
I finally got got my offer today :smile: over the moon!!! Just have to get my gcse grade c now lol x

Ooo exciting!! Fingers crossed for you!!! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Vixmar

Congratulations! Really pleased for you :smile: x
Reply 18
Ryan...where are you going to be living while at uni? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I'll be living at home cos I'm from Huddersfield myself and I live about a 20 minute walk to the university :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest