The Student Room Group

We Will Have Sex...Very Soon

Ok so this is kind of a wierd problem. For some strange reason i passed up opportunities to have sex.

Most of my friends have done it and they ASSUME im not a virgin.

To be honest if you saw the way I dressed or talked you probably would be surprised i aint done it.

So basically seeing this girl, we kind of mess about i touch her here and there but i know were gonna have to have sex soon, shell think im wierd plus she tries to go down but i just grab her and start kissing.

So please people, you gotta help me make it look like it aint my first time when we do it. I cant risk her finding the truth, she always asks me how many girls i slept with (why do girls want to know this so bad anyway?).

Cant let everyone find out because I know girls spend their lives talking about whos sleeping with who.

Please help, need to convince her im not a virgin when we do it.
Reply 1
Be honest.

If she is worth sleeping with, she is not going to tell everyone.

If she did, so what?

What really is the point of pretending you have done it all before when you haven't? You can say that you've done lots of stuff with women, just not penis-in-vagina sex.
its more obvious when its a girls first time, I'd imagine theres not much different between a first timer and just done it a few timeser for a guy, as long as you know where her vagina is she probably wouldn't notice you're new to it anyway

although for the record I'd tell the truth
As others have said, tell the truth. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody got to have a first time.

Also, for all you know, most of your friends may be lying about having had sex, or at the very least exaggerating.

If you can't communicate with this girl, its not worth having sex with her. If you can't talk to someone about it, and be honest, THAT is whats going to make the sex crap. Being "good" at sex is partly having a basic knowledge of biology, experience, and knowing that the first time WITH someone new might potentially be crap... not just your first time. Your first time with someone ought to be about having fun, communicating, enjoying and discovering each others bodies... if one or both of you doesn't have an orgasm, thats OK. If one of you has one too quickly, thats also OK.

If you communicate honestly, and don't have any huge expectations, it will be far better than lying about it, trust me. Just tell her the truth. Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of.

Quick Reply

Latest