The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anyone studying languages at the University of Chester 2014/2015?

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone found out the book list for French yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I've already enrolled but I wanted to do an extra module of intro to French I didn't know I was supposed to do it in the enrolment section :/ I've emailed the woman in charge of modern languages, do you think I'll be able to add it in before I start?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm doing French and beginners Spanish :smile: Most people I've come across on facebook seem to be doing post A-level Spanish, any more beginners out there?
Original post by Anna26/04/94
Hi, I'm doing French and beginners Spanish :smile: Most people I've come across on facebook seem to be doing post A-level Spanish, any more beginners out there?

Hi! I'm studying German and beginners Spanish! Haven't had the timetable come through yet! Have you?
Original post by KatherineSadler
Hi! I'm studying German and beginners Spanish! Haven't had the timetable come through yet! Have you?

Yay another person! And no I haven't, I did beginners Spanish at Chester last year, but halfway through I had to take a course interruption as I hated my other course and it was too late to change, so am starting Spanish from scratch again. But anyway, last year, if I remember correctly, I didn't see my proper timetable 'til I got there, and even then it was still subject to change as we had the opportunity to change modules etc. I'm hopefully doing beginners German for one of my extra modules, the only thing I can remember how to say in German is 'I am a red potato'!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending