The Student Room Group

You Know You're A 90s Kid.....

Scroll to see replies

I was born in '95 and I don't consider myself a 90s kid :redface: Amuses me that there's people younger than me posting on this thread :colondollar:
Reply 81
Original post by Maid Marian
I was born in '95 and I don't consider myself a 90s kid :redface: Amuses me that there's people younger than me posting on this thread :colondollar:

I was born in '95 and tbh, I can't really remember much of the 90s :dontknow:
When you use to play the game snake on your parents old nokia handsets.
Reply 83
Collecting Pogs in packets of crisps.

Watching stuff like Boy Meets World and Ghost Writer on Nick.

Goosebumps books! I had loads of them :smile:

And £1 could get you loads of sweets down the shop.
There was a tv show that had like a karate guy, guy in white robes and sandals, anyone know the name of it?
Reply 85
The idea us people born 1996+ are 90's kids is absurd. You spent a good year ****ting yourself and the rest of the decade learning what noise an elephant makes, admit it.
[video="youtube;KHfMsTvtaCw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw[/video]
Reply 87
Original post by fabstrawberry
There was a tv show that had like a karate guy, guy in white robes and sandals, anyone know the name of it?

I remember Cartoon Network and shows like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo.
Reply 88

Samurai Jack?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman

Ancient Cartoon Network games :biggrin:

I used to love love love this game. Then they brought out like 4. Made me so happy.

Also Jungle Run anyone?JungleRun.jpg
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Samurai Jack?

Yeah, that's it, used to love that
Reply 91
You know you're a nineties kid when you were born in the nineties and can remember anything that happened during that decade.
Reply 92
Yeah, that's it, used to love that

Apparently it's an alternate universe to the Powerpuff Girls if Professor Utonium didn't make them :O
Reply 93
Original post by Maid Marian

This is my reaction to pretty much anyone who says "you know you're a nineties kid when":
90s-kid_o_246638.jpg

Samurai Jack?

EDIT- Someone beat me to it:smile:
When you had a week of mourning after your tamagotchi died
You adored having flashing trainers and were amazed that they still worked after you waded through a lake
You never missed an episode of come outside
You remember the pop music of the spice girls, steps and s club seven at your primary school disco.
You remember having jeans with tiny mirrors on them.
You had a relative with a Rachel haircut
Original post by x-pixie-x
Collecting Pogs in packets of crisps.

Watching stuff like Boy Meets World and Ghost Writer on Nick.

Goosebumps books! I had loads of them :smile:

And £1 could get you loads of sweets down the shop.

I was the same.
I also had loads of goosebumps books. I was a massive goosebumps fan. Im not sure what happened to them actually- they may be in my loft somewhere. I even had one of the goosebumps films on video and i had a goosebumps board-game as well.
Reply 97
When you remember a Freddo cost 5p
Original post by Tomsta
When you remember a Freddo cost 5p

This. :congrats:
Reply 99
Bamzooki was the shizz. Even though mine was a permanent epileptic.

Quick Reply

Latest