The Student Room Group

You Know You're A 90s Kid.....

if you know who these two are:biggrin:

Post one thing that makes you realise that you're a 90s kid:smile:

I know I have used a TV show but please think outside the box and mention other things like food, board games, films, books, toys and people.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd just like to say for the record, that just being born in the 90s does not make you a 90s kid. I was born in '95 & do not consider myself to be a 90s kid.
Reply 2
chuckle brothers, love that show

If you remember this intro
[video="youtube;_dX7h1oAnB4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dX7h1oAnB4[/video]
Original post by Silver Arrows
I'd just like to say for the record, that just being born in the 90s does not make you a 90s kid. I was born in '95 & do not consider myself to be a 90s kid.

Totally agree, most '90s kids' will have been born in the late 80s/early 90s:smile:
Reply 4
When you used a VCR to record Buffy and Charmed.
Crazy bones, anyone? :colone:
1_165191303.jpg
Or were they not that popular? :lol:
Reply 6
There was reruns of the chuckle brothers on cbbc not very long ago. I would hardly classify myself as a 90s kid but I recognise them.
Reply 7
Original post by Changing Skies
1_165191303.jpg

I remember those! Oh I used to collect so many of those, I wonder where they've all gone :moon:
Reply 8
Didn't one of the chuckle brothers get convicted for pedophilia? Or am I thinking of someone else?
...when you listened to S Club 7 when you were a kid? :dontknow:

I was born in '97 and the above applies to a lot of other people I know, including people born in mid-90s.
Reply 10
Original post by Red one
Didn't one of the chuckle brothers get convicted for pedophilia? Or am I thinking of someone else?

jimmy saville
Original post by Changing Skies
1_165191303.jpg

They were brilliant, the only thing I had more of were Pokemon cards:smile:
Original post by Red one

No, not yet anyway! They did appear in court during David Lee Travis' case, to tell the court how great they though DLT was...
when you know who this guy is

Reply 14
Original post by The_Dragonborn
...when you listened to S Club 7 when you were a kid? :dontknow:

I was born in '97 and the above applies to a lot of other people I know, including people born in mid-90s.

STEPS>S Club 7 brah.
Original post by Robbie242
I remember those! Oh I used to collect so many of those, I wonder where they've all gone :moon:

I still have my collection somewhere!
I had an orange penguin, envy me!!
You played pinball on your windows 98 computer which wasn't a flat screen either
Original post by MidnightDream
You played pinball on your windows 98 computer

Hell yeah! :biggrin:
...when you think you're special and that your generation is the only one to have had a fulfilling childhood.
Original post by alow
STEPS>S Club 7 brah.

No.

Quick Reply

Latest