The Student Room Group

Guys, which features do you find unattractive in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Physically, short hair.
Personality-wise, arrogance/immaturity. (though I guess that's probably the same for most people)
Original post by littlesocksx

dont worry. he's allowed to be. hes perfect and looks like tom hardy that's why
Reply 42
Original post by daisychain_
Oh ok, so natural rather than fake tan

Yep, would hate to be in a relationship with the Annoying Orange
Reply 43
Original post by Ribbit1234
dont worry. he's allowed to be. hes perfect and looks like tom hardy that's why

I laughed more than I should've, deary me
well there goes my self-confidence…
Original post by tomov
Being taller than me

What girl is taller than Gunnersaurus?
Reply 46
I don't really know the word for it; someone who can't see the interesting or funny sides to life. Someone who is just draining to be around.
Narrow ''boy'' hips.
Reply 48
Flakey/scatterbrained girls. The ones who go out without their phone and take 2 days to respond. I see it as a cheap, artificial way of a woman demonstrating higher value. They usually end up with chumps though as they're the only ones who tolerate that behaviour.
The main thing for me, is women who seem like wallflowers, who would just be obedient and submissive without bringing anything of themselves in terms of personality.

Edit: I know it sounds rude of me to say, but whenever men describe their ideal girl, it sounds to me like they want an ornament rather than a person.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
Well seeing as the girls went all in on their thread:

Faces that aren't 100% perfectly symmetrical, nothing else will do, I will get my protractor out if need be.
Fake tan/ orange tan, fake eye lashes, too much make-up, anorexic/ scrawny body.
Reply 52
Fat
- Abrasive personality. Will get scratchy if you say something they don't agree with.
- Doesn't look after their body. E.g morbidly obese (not due to thyroid condition etc), chain smoker, drug addict, doesn't brush their teeth or wash daily.
- Boring. Has no interests outside day to day functioning.
- Lack of ambition/laziness.
- Ignorance. Oblivious to current affairs and has no opinion on politics, philosophy or psychology.
- Being rude or impolite to those mentally or physically disabled.
Excessive make up
Testicles.
Gamer girls
Reply 57
Original post by LJStudent

- Boring. Has no interests outside day to day functioning.
- Ignorance. Oblivious to current affairs and has no opinion on politics, philosophy or psychology.

Definitely seconding these two.

Nothing worse than a girl that is physically attractive and interested in you, but vapid. So frustrating!
Original post by antipathy
Definitely seconding these two.

Nothing worse than a girl that is physically attractive and interested in you, but vapid. So frustrating!

Tell me about it, all of these attractive girls that are queueing up at my door need to be more interesting... :biggrin:
Original post by Jebedee
Flakey/scatterbrained girls. The ones who go out without their phone and take 2 days to respond. I see it as a cheap, artificial way of a woman demonstrating higher value. They usually end up with chumps though as they're the only ones who tolerate that behaviour.

What's wrong with not having your phone all the time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending