The Student Room Group

Guys, which features do you find unattractive in a girl?

This is the reverse of "Girls, which features do you find unattractive in a guy?" thread. I wish to hear from what guys find physically unattractive in a girl.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unibrows and rather visible moustaches. :yucky:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
This is the reverse of "Girls, which features do you find unattractive in a guy?" thread. I wish to hear from what guys find physically unattractive in a girl.

Girls that care so much about clothes that it seems to define their self worth
Bitchy Girls
Smokers
Drug users
Sluts / Slags
Football heavy girls
"Cheerleader" kinda girls

prob some others which i can't think of now

Girls that wear such low cut tops that their nipples are practically showing, then complain when guys stare

Girls that at "Hot and they know it"
(edited 10 years ago)
Excessive make up (if that counts)
Overly fat
Overly skinny
Excessive body hair (e.g. on arms, legs, etc)
Short hair if it doesn't work for them. For some it does, but other girls just look like freaks.
Reply 4
thin hair, short nails and flat chest
A penis.
Reply 6
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Excessive make up (if that counts)
Overly fat
Overly skinny
Excessive body hair (e.g. on arms, legs, etc)
Short hair if it doesn't work for them. For some it does, but other girls just look like freaks.

I'd like to second the short hair, god it's so annoying, some do suit it though i will grant you
Reply 7
nobody's perf and its not their fault if they have 'physically unattractive features'-accept what gods given you and smile. I guess the most unattractive feature in BOTH. males and females is the attitude they hold-but i guess thats dependent on how the individual reacts towards day-to-day situations. I personally dislike ppl who tend to 'run' away from their problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Overweight
Underweight
Disproportionate facial features
Underarm hair - seriously, men clip nails, keep facial hair in check, have regular barber visits, etc. Enough with the 'au naturel' bull****.
Nasty body odor
Unkempt pubic hair
Poor posture
Excessive makeup
Fake tan
Bad teeth (only the most extreme of crookedness)
Rampant acne

Basically just take care of yourself.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Tomsta
Girls that care so much about clothes that it seems to define their self worth
Bitchy Girls
Smokers
Drug users
Sluts / Slags
Football heavy girls
"Cheerleader" kinda girls

prob some others which i can't think of now

Girls that wear such low cut tops that their nipples are practically showing, then complain when guys stare

Girls that at "Hot and they know it"

I don't know what you meant by "Football heavy girls", but I know I really hate those girls that would just call out the players name for catching guy's attention. "Oh, player X should made that move. Oh, player Y did that to player Z..." Hate that.
Reply 10
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
I don't know what you meant by "Football heavy girls", but I know I really hate those girls that would just call out the players name for catching guy's attention. "Oh, player X should made that move. Oh, player Y did that to player Z..." Hate that.

I mean girls that are really into Football i personally hate football and rugby (never saw the appeal)
Original post by Tomsta
I mean girls that are really into Football i personally hate football and rugby (never saw the appeal)

Okay. I don't really like football either :biggrin:.
Reply 12
Excessive narcissism
Original post by Tomsta
I'd like to second the short hair, god it's so annoying, some do suit it though i will grant you

This, hair is kind of a big deal for me.

I got a bit of a crush on Jennifer Lawrence when I saw Hunger Games, then I saw a picture of her with short blonde hair after and I was disappointed :frown:
Reply 14
Being taller than me
Reply 15
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
This, hair is kind of a big deal for me.

I got a bit of a crush on Jennifer Lawrence when I saw Hunger Games, then I saw a picture of her with short blonde hair after and I was disappointed :frown:

Lots of girls seem to be doing that lately, Emma Watson and Karen Gillian to name two
Reply 16
when they have self respect :mad::mad::mad:
Original post by Tomsta
Lots of girls seem to be doing that lately, Emma Watson and Karen Gillian to name two

Emma Watson suits short hair though. I think Gillian did it for a role.
Reply 18
Original post by shadowdweller
Emma Watson suits short hair though. I think Gillian did it for a role.

Emma did not suit long hair at all ....
Original post by Tomsta
Emma did not suit long hair at all ....

Yeah, exactly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending