The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Very attractive.
Reply 41
I think she's pretty in a girl next door type of way.
She's very pretty :yep:
Shes super attractive.

Reply 44
Original post by LickingCarpet
Shes super attractive.

She needs to hurry up and eat that ice cream though.
Yes I agree she does look a bit like a duck... can tell she's on ITV just from looking at her. I don't see what's meant to be so great about her boobs either, surely to anyone over the age of about 20 a boob is just a boob. Men who fancy celebrities are literal morons who would probably **** a tree if you painted lipstick on it. Celebrities are always slathered in make-up and made to look like a model, which means that as a general rule they're simply not hot. Except Avril Lavigne.
She's pretty and has a great body, but beautiful? It takes a lot of make-up and an emphasis on her cleavage to make her stand out in any way.

If she's a 10, I'm surprised at the low standards some have...
Reply 47
Yes. I don't usually find blondes attractive but she is beautiful and has a great figure. She also looks like she would be a laugh to hang out with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 48
She's definitely a right munter. Eeww, that face...I just wanna smash it.
Reply 49
Shes very pretty imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course. Great proportionally.
She actually looks surprisingly similar to Kate Upton.

Original post by LickingCarpet
She actually looks surprisingly similar to Kate Upton.

They're blonde with big tits but other than that I don't see it? Looking at this, I think Holly is more beautiful
Reply 53
Original post by scrotgrot
Yes I agree she does look a bit like a duck... can tell she's on ITV just from looking at her. I don't see what's meant to be so great about her boobs either, surely to anyone over the age of about 20 a boob is just a boob. Men who fancy celebrities are literal morons who would probably **** a tree if you painted lipstick on it. Celebrities are always slathered in make-up and made to look like a model, which means that as a general rule they're simply not hot. Except Avril Lavigne.

Men who fancy celebrities are morons, unless it's the celebrity that I fancy :rolleyes:

Although I agree, she's nothing special.
Reply 54
Original post by Sorill
She's so hot I would collect the turd nuggets from her stool and then bake them into cupcakes and eat every last one of them just to hear a recording of her doing an orgasmic fart :sexface: :dice:

Wait... WAT
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
They're blonde with big tits but other than that I don't see it? Looking at this, I think Holly is more beautiful

I disagree they could almost be sisters, I think they are both hot.

Original post by Sorill
She's so hot I would collect the turd nuggets from her stool and then bake them into cupcakes and eat every last one of them just to hear a recording of her doing an orgasmic fart :sexface: :dice:

what the freaking fuxk.
Holly Willow-Booby-Motor-Boaty

Absolute win.
Reply 58
sometimes she is. I think her face can be a bit dopey though
Reply 59
Original post by Aku-gila
Wait... WAT

Original post by Ribbit1234
what the freaking fuxk.

You two got a problem with what I said? :biggrin:

Latest