The Student Room Group

I need your opinion/story/experience!

What do you think about Ankara University in Istanbul? I'm looking for University outside Malaysia to pursue Medicine as undergraduate. Please don't say Russia and Indonesia.
Reply 1
Original post by nurharith
What do you think about Ankara University in Istanbul? I'm looking for University outside Malaysia to pursue Medicine as undergraduate. Please don't say Russia and Indonesia.

Try Romania, Estonia, Czech Republic, Malta, Italy, Bulgaria they all have med courses which are taught in English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
How about the quality of education? Is it good? Here in Malaysia I heard most student who studied in Rome is pretty incompetent. *not too sure tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by nurharith
How about the quality of education? Is it good? Here in Malaysia I heard most student who studied in Rome is pretty incompetent. *not too sure tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea I haven't been but they're a better bet than turkey id say as it gives you free reign to practice in the EU

Posted from TSR Mobile
The med school at Pavia in Italy seems to be quite good. I spoke to someone a few times who goes there and he likes it, the lectures are in English, too.
Reply 5
Original post by snailsareslimy
The med school at Pavia in Italy seems to be quite good. I spoke to someone a few times who goes there and he likes it, the lectures are in English, too.

Original post by em.d_4
No idea I haven't been but they're a better bet than turkey id say as it gives you free reign to practice in the EU

Posted from TSR Mobile

But Turkey cost less. Also I'm not sure if those university is not recognize in Malaysia. To be honest, I have no plan to work in Malaysia but since my parents is in Malaysia,I have to consider the possibility of working there. Malaysia would be the very last choice for me. I don't really have many friends, so I would appreciate if any of you guys could as around for information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending