The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Accommodation 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sristy
oh I am doing chemical engineering :smile: where is your campus?

On the main campus
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 301
Original post by Mclaren96
On the main campus

cool :smile:
Original post by Mclaren96
Anyone doing chemical engineering??

Yeah I'm doing chemical engineering, where are you staying ?
Original post by Aspiring Genius
Yeah I'm doing chemical engineering, where are you staying ?

Battersea court
Reply 304
Original post by muzika
Anyone at stag hill 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, im at Stag Hill 11. Check out the FB group! :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532409073649701/
I've applied for band C, I really want it, but I'm scared I applied too late for it...
Original post by Volltorb
I've applied for band C, I really want it, but I'm scared I applied too late for it...

Most of the rooms are band C, I think. I'm sure you'll get one.
Yo! I got a band c room in university court. Anyone else there?
Hi,

I have been allocated a band D room in Manor Park and would like to swap to a band E either in Manor Park or on Campus.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Cheers,

Mark
Pretty sure you have to do that through the accommodation office sometime in october...? Thats when the official room switch time is :smile: (i think!!)
Original post by babybud81
I'm also a post grad and just received my offer. I have a band D in Manor Park that I am ok with. I'm from the US so the small room will take some getting use too but I will probably do fine. I will be trying to find someone to swap a larger room but the chances of that happening are pretty slim. :redface:

I have been given a band C room on campus and it is bigger as doesn't have the ensuite taking up a large amount of the room space. Would you be interested as I'd really like a band D. Please pm me
<email removed by mod>
Hi
I have been given band C on campus and really would like a band D no bothered on location. If you would like to swap pleasee contact me! Thank you Ellie
Hi I have a band C on campus and it is bigger as doesn't have the ensuite which takes up a large amount of the room space. I would really like a band D Are you interested to swap?? Please pm me
<email removed by mod>
Reply 313
Hi guys!

I noticed on here a few people have preference of Band C. I have secured Band C - standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus. However, I am hoping to swap to Band B basic room in Stag Hill Campus, Guildford Court. If anyone is interested do let me know :smile:

Reply 314
Hi,

I have been given Band D ensuite, International House. I was wondering anyone with a Band E room (on campus preferably) would like to swap?

Do the Band E rooms come with a double bed?

Message me if your interested, Thanks x
Reply 315
Original post by Becca7_xxx
Anyone living at International R?

Im international R, have you been allocated a room?
Original post by 5316750
Hi,

I have been given Band D ensuite, International House. I was wondering anyone with a Band E room (on campus preferably) would like to swap?

Do the Band E rooms come with a double bed?

Message me if your interested, Thanks x

The band E rooms have a single bed.

They have the space for a double easily, but it's only a single provided.
Anybody else in Manor Park, Ronald Ross 07-20??
Anyone else in flat 10, international K? :smile:
Does anyone know how many floors are in Stag hill houses? Or its only one floor? I'm in Stag Hill 4 SH-4-C , so is it on floor 4?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending