The Student Room Group

I'm scared of not getting the A-level grades i want

I am actually so scared of taking my AS levels this year. I had to get a part-time job due to family issues and ended up working excessive hours, which really affected my school work and meant that I couldn't make notes or complete my homeworks to the same level as the rest of my class. My teachers don't know about what was going on in my personal life, they just thought that I was lazy and didn't bother to revise. I got so stressed that I had to drop out of one of my AS subjects, History just after Christmas. I'm now studying just Politics, French and ICT. It's now April and I haven't properly started my revision yet, and my first exam, my French speaking is on the 6th of May and my writing is on the 15th. It's been my dream to do a degree in either ICT or computing and have a career related to that, which I need three B's for. However, I would like an A in ICT and two B's in French and Politics. I currently have three C's in all of my subjects and I feel terrified in case I can't get my A and two B's. I just don't know what to do because I feel so behind and feel that even if I try to revise I still wont get anywhere.
Not telling your school what was going on was a bad idea; they're there to support you. Being on the internet wasting time isn't going to help you; as long as you revise properly, go to school revision classes, etc, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply