The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Will I be accepted into Queen Mark, University of London? Student from Australia

Hello!
I did a thing called HSC 2 years ago, and my ATAR is 97.75 which I believe is equivalent to 39/40 IB.
I have quite a few extra curriculars and submitted my application through UCAS yesterday (haven't paid yet though...it was blacked out).
I applied for Finance and Economics as well as Law.I am super eager to study in England. Do you think I have a chance??
Thanks so much!
Reply 1
Sorry, typo! Queen Mary :P
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by hayley199420
Hello!
I did a thing called HSC 2 years ago, and my ATAR is 97.75 which I believe is equivalent to 39/40 IB.
I have quite a few extra curriculars and submitted my application through UCAS yesterday (haven't paid yet though...it was blacked out).
I applied for Finance and Economics as well as Law.I am super eager to study in England. Do you think I have a chance??
Thanks so much!

You applied for both law and Finance and Economics?
What did you base your personal application on?
Because Law is one of the top subjects at QM and such courses are competitive so if you haven't done a Personal statement on Law you could get a rejection.

Also if your qualifications don't match they'll ask you do to the foundation course before letting you in.
Reply 3
Depends if you're a moosle... They now make up 52% of the campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending