The Student Room Group

Uni decision

Hello,
I'm an Italian student and I got accepted into Queen Mary and Maastricht University in Holland. I confirmed Queen Mary as my firm choice and I got my acceptance decision from Maastricht a few hours ago, after I confirmed my spot. What happens if I decide to go to Maastricht instead of Queen Mary?
Thank you all :wink:
Reply 1
Original post by fredthefed
Hello,
I'm an Italian student and I got accepted into Queen Mary and Maastricht University in Holland. I confirmed Queen Mary as my firm choice and I got my acceptance decision from Maastricht a few hours ago, after I confirmed my spot. What happens if I decide to go to Maastricht instead of Queen Mary?
Thank you all :wink:

you just tell Queen Mary that you aren't going to attened.
How funny, I have places both at QM and Maastricht and cannot decide which one to take!
Reply 3
Original post by i-love-coffee
How funny, I have places both at QM and Maastricht and cannot decide which one to take!

NO WAY!!
Im tending more towards Maastricht because they offer the specific Major I want and its cheaper. What about you?
NO WAY!!
Im tending more towards Maastricht because they offer the specific Major I want and its cheaper. What about you?

The main reason I lean towards Maastricht is because the price is inevitably cheaper, both living and course wise.

But, I absolutely love London and the opportunities for extra-curricular stuff are endless. Also, if I want to practice in the UK then it may be better to go to a UK university that firms know. I really have no idea how to make up my mind.
Reply 5
Original post by i-love-coffee
The main reason I lean towards Maastricht is because the price is inevitably cheaper, both living and course wise.

But, I absolutely love London and the opportunities for extra-curricular stuff are endless. Also, if I want to practice in the UK then it may be better to go to a UK university that firms know. I really have no idea how to make up my mind.

True. The costs are extremely different and thats one of the key points. There are many things to do in Maastricht as well, of course not as much as London, but it may be an interesting experience. For the future, you will honestly not have any problems if you were to study at non-UK Uni. The job opportunities are endless and Maastricht University is also well known :wink:
True. The costs are extremely different and thats one of the key points. There are many things to do in Maastricht as well, of course not as much as London, but it may be an interesting experience. For the future, you will honestly not have any problems if you were to study at non-UK Uni. The job opportunities are endless and Maastricht University is also well known :wink:

Are you sure it's well known? :smile: I have no idea about these things
Reply 7
Hey! I have applied for the Internional Business at Maastricht University ! Does anybody know when they started sending the offers? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending