The Student Room Group

Four weeks to go...will you be ready?

There's four weeks until the A-level exam season kicks off properly - which is lots of time (even if it doesn't feel that way right now)!

So how's everyone feeling about their revision? Will you be ready, come exam time?
Reply 1
suicidal
Reply 2
Nope, no way, been sick for the past week so I feel like **** as I've done nothing XD. Although for me I got one odd exam on the 19th of may but actual exam kicks off on the 6th of June :biggrin:.
Probably not, got a lot of work to do :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually think I'll be ready in time. (Well, hopefully!) I'm not doing as much as other people on here, 2-5 hours a day, depending on how I'm feeling.
I hope so :redface:
Reply 6
Nope, it's here too soon. 😰
Yes
Original post by shooks
There's four weeks until the A-level exam season kicks off properly - which is lots of time (even if it doesn't feel that way right now)!

So how's everyone feeling about their revision? Will you be ready, come exam time?

Seeing this give me a mini panic attack - oh my :eek:
Not prepared.
Reply 10
Nowhere near ready, so much revision, so little time:frown:
Reply 11
Im am soooooo behind, it ain't even funny
Reply 12
Seems like all I've been doing for the past eight months is making revision timetables ...and not actually revising! Lulled myself into a false sense of security
I've been revising quite a lot of over Easter but I still don't feel prepared enough. I feel ok for Spanish and French and I've done some past papers which seemed ok, but for English Language and English Literature I'm not too sure because there's no definite answer so it can be hard. I think if I do some more past papers to practice hopefully I'll get a better idea and gain confidence in what I need to do in those exams...

Quick Reply

Latest