The Student Room Group

UEM university; Universidad Europea

Hello guys!

Could you please help me I have no hope of getting accepted into any universities in UK, and because of that I didn't apply this year and I have been thinking a lot about studying aboard as I think its the best idea for me. So I came across UEM which had different campuses in Valencia, Madrid and canarias.

Basically I cant seem to find out what subject they would like at A-level I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me and I am looking at dentistry course or the medicine course.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sayeh
Hello guys!

Could you please help me I have no hope of getting accepted into any universities in UK, and because of that I didn't apply this year and I have been thinking a lot about studying aboard as I think its the best idea for me. So I came across UEM which had different campuses in Valencia, Madrid and canarias.

Basically I cant seem to find out what subject they would like at A-level I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me and I am looking at dentistry course or the medicine course.

contact rohit patel of GDC SPAIN
Reply 2
Original post by Famokhan
contact rohit patel of GDC SPAIN

Hello sorry for the super late reply! What you will need to do is email them directly and they will get back to you. I'm sorry I can't help much as i decided to not carry on with my application. But from what I know they're like the UK they would want similar A-levels and grades. Although I know a university in Bulgaria which is very laid back if you would like I can tell you more about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by sayeh
Hello sorry for the super late reply! What you will need to do is email them directly and they will get back to you. I'm sorry I can't help much as i decided to not carry on with my application. But from what I know they're like the UK they would want similar A-levels and grades. Although I know a university in Bulgaria which is very laid back if you would like I can tell you more about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes please, how is that uni? fees? also requirements?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending