The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

i use jungle and it is awesome :biggrin: hehe
i havent been to my local lush store in ages so i have to pop down soon now that i'm not broke :smile:
Reply 901
I recently bought Lemslip and Ocean Salt, and got free samples of Ring of Roses, Ooh La La soap, and a free bath bomb for getting 4 stamps on my Lush bag :biggrin: Loving it.
Reply 902
Hi, didn't know this soc existed...

I work for Lush York - not sure if you've got many other employees on here, but if not I'd be glad to field any questions! Just had my skin care training so am all pumped to talk about it!
Reply 903
I bought some snake oil yesterday as my scalp has been really itchy lately :s-smilie:

Smells nice enough but will try it tonight or tomorros as I've to dye my hair purple. I'm moving to a flat with a bath next month, YASSSS!! Can't wait to try champagne supernova after I got one free with the new promotion

Welcome poica! x
what's the promotion? buy 2 and get a supernova free? i'm going lush shopping on saturday and i'm making up my list of what i want to buy.

any suggestions?

haggenbath and champagne supernova are on my list.
i need therapy but getting that somewhere else. i'd like a french kiss but i tried to smell it in the store and couldn't smell anything, even after i walked out :mad:
Reply 905
Get some Ocean Salt or Bare Naked Lady if you want something that isn't bath bombs, they're lovely.

I can't really advise on bath bombs though as I currently don't have a bath, only a shower :frown:
i LOVE jumping juniper - its soooo nice for my hair - must get some conditioner though - any suggestions to go with it?
Hey Lush lovers :biggrin:

I've had a massive spot oubreak for a few days, and it's really a pain :frown:
What Lush products would you recommend? I know they do facial masks, was wondering if it'd be worth to get one to get rid of the nasty lil' fellas!!
Angelil
Get some Ocean Salt or Bare Naked Lady if you want something that isn't bath bombs, they're lovely.

I can't really advise on bath bombs though as I currently don't have a bath, only a shower :frown:

awww :hugs:
i don't need ocean salt hehe i use my own home-made salt thingy. :smile:
i want to try candy fluff but it's expensive :frown: and i don't know if i'll use it all y'know.
I LOVE Marilyn - it makes my hair sooooo soft and even brings out my natural platinum highlights :smile:

Bit expensive for a student, but tis worth it...
i have black hair, marilyn won't do me any good lol
FrenchGal
Hey Lush lovers :biggrin:

I've had a massive spot oubreak for a few days, and it's really a pain :frown:
What Lush products would you recommend? I know they do facial masks, was wondering if it'd be worth to get one to get rid of the nasty lil' fellas!!

depends on your skin type. what are you? oily/combination/dry/normal?
combination
FrenchGal
combination

rightyo.

there's Angels on Bare Skin, Coalface, Fresh Farmacy, Aqua Marina, Herbalism, babyface and Mask of Magnaminty.

or face mask wise there's cupcake, love lettuce and BB Seaweed.
Cheers!! Remind me to rep you, I've used it up today.

That's loads!! I've got it all down. What are the first ones, creams? I blame the outbreak on Boots Botanicals Golden Glow Moisturiser :frown:

Do they have good moisturiser for combination skin? Maybe I could get a good one from them... I need to find a good one to use daily.

I'll go on Thursday aka pay day :p:
Time to us that 10% voucher I have!
FrenchGal
Cheers!! Remind me to rep you, I've used it up today.

That's loads!! I've got it all down. What are the first ones, creams? I blame the outbreak on Boots Botanicals Golden Glow Moisturiser :frown:

Do they have good moisturiser for combination skin? Maybe I could get a good one from them... I need to find a good one to use daily.

I'll go on Thursday aka pay day :p:
Time to us that 10% voucher I have!

the first ones are solid cleansers so you can use them daily. i use coalface daily,once or twice a day.

moisturiser for combination skin would be enzymion. it's lemony and lovely.that's i use combined with coalface and my face is matte all day long :biggrin: another moisturiser you could use is ultralight. :smile:
And it keeps away the damned spots??

You're a legend, cheers.

Hope they'll have those in the French stores, I'm back in France in September :p:
Reply 917
Hey just wondering if anyone knows what the best moisturisers & scrubs are for sensitive skin. Thanks :smile: x
FrenchGal
And it keeps away the damned spots??

You're a legend, cheers.

Hope they'll have those in the French stores, I'm back in France in September :p:

yup.
they have all the stuff in the french stores yes.just go in and talk to them,they'll sort you out.
LFC_Girl
Hey just wondering if anyone knows what the best moisturisers & scrubs are for sensitive skin. Thanks :smile: x

everything's on the website,if you have a browse through you'll see what suits your skin and what doesn't. alternatively you can go into a store and ask them to advice of products you can use.

celestial and ultralight are good moisturisers
baby face, angels on bare skin, aqua marina, herbalism and sweet japanese girl are possibly good cleansers.
like i said, it's all readily available online or in store.

Quick Reply

Latest