Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Lush Society

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you guys have been busy!

I'm still here but revising and I see posts and then pop back later to answer but they've already been delt with! Ace!

I'm very much in love with Daddy-O followed by Jungle at the moment. :love:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I llooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee Jungle!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been using angels on bare skin, tea tree toner and imperialis for a few motnhs now, and through they've been awesome, my skin seems more oily than I would like. As I'm nearing the end of my supplies, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for changes?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    oily skin: cupcake, coalface/fresh farmacy,enzymion. just woke up so those are the few i remember
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try enzymion (moisturiser) for oilier skin. And maybe an oil based cleanser - this sounds like it won't work, but removing oil with oil works better than removing oil with water (anyone trying to wash greasy pans knows this doesn't work!!)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been using Sympathy For Skin for about a year now on and off. Smells lovely mmmm.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a free haagenbath yesterday! Went in to get a few things cause I'm going home on Sat and don't have a bath here at uni so I treat myself to lush goodies then spend loads of time in bath at home.
    I got butterball, black pearl, sexbomb + free haagenbath and a gold glittery bath melt-i forget its name. My everyday lush products are 'big', sweet japanese girl and 'joy of jelly' showerjelly mmmm (also have rockstar, honey I washed the kids, and the coconut soap for when i want something less perfumed than my jelly)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Free haagenbath?? What store is that - cos the promotion is only supposed to be on Champagne Supernova!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut...
    Oh well...I suppose it doesn't really matter! My store is almost out of Champagne Supernova due to this promotion!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love lush and am trying to join the lush forum on the website but its not letting me!

I've heard that celestial can be used as a night cream for people who have normal/oily skin - what do people think?
    I have been using enzymion but not really sure if i'm using it right as I just seem to look more oily! lol.

I love marilyn and american cream! Gorgeous!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as a "night" and "day" cream that need to be separated. Your skin needs exactly the same nutrients be it night or day.
    If enzymion isn't working, try another!! Cosmetic Lad is fabulous, and try Afterlife as well. A bad cream will feel like it's sitting on your skin, a good one will sink in, so experiment. Also - might be worth trying a different batch of Enzymion - ask for a sample. Sometimes you just get bad batches.
    All the best.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Right, I feel the need to give my feet some special love. I use Dream Cream all over, all the time and my feet are alright but lets face it, shoes are rubbish and make your feet feel not loved. Any Lush products which are good for the tootsies?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    ocean salt + lemony flutter/jungle/whatever cream you want to use.
    running to the embassy
    buffy
    pied de pepper or fair trade foot lotion.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    ocean salt + lemony flutter/jungle/whatever cream you want to use.
    running to the embassy
    buffy
    pied de pepper or fair trade foot lotion.
    Whoa! Speedy reply! D'ya know what, I use Buffy a lot too BUT in the shower I never think of using it on my feeties because I'm standing on them! How silly does that sound!?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    not silly. hehe
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    not silly. hehe
    But a little bit blonde non the less.

Ohhh, just realised you wrote 'lemony flutter'! I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of that! I think I might see if I can get in to town quick enough to take a trip to Lush!

You're a star. I think I might even give out some rep seeing as I haven't given any out for the past million years!!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha no worries
    i spend too much time on the lush forum :rolleyes:
    have fun shopping soon
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha no worries
    i spend too much time on the lush forum :rolleyes:
    have fun shopping soon
    I really should join....

I've got to run as I start work at 5 and Lush is ages walk! Catch you later!! Xx
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    bye :wavey:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 18, 2014
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.